CatFx50 - page 573

jwoger, this was a level 4 buy for eur/usd at 9:00cet, and if i am not mistaken even Nina mentioned it in the chatroom, i have attached chart and marked yellow arrow.

Files:
eurfriday.gif  13 kb

peterdias77:
jwoger, this was a level 4 buy for eur/usd at 9:00cet, and if i am not mistaken even Nina mentioned it in the chatroom, i have attached chart and marked yellow arrow.

true. i missed that one. i wasn't in the chatroom. we still have more than enough pips without that one.

Thanks, am just trying to get my basics correct. Still Learning.

peterdias77:
Thanks, am just trying to get my basics correct. Still Learning.

Personally i would not have taken that level 4 because to me it lacked strength. Of course, everyone has their own definition of strength.

hi, a sell signal here for eur/usd acording to catFX50?

thanks

Hello

It really is a nice morning but i think for "fairness" we have to say that the cable signal was far away from the EMA if one waits for the new 30 min candle. So i would probably not have taken it, personally.

For Euro i got the EMA at 1.2795 at the candle which crosses and the opening of the next one at 1.2781. So it looks good.

Hi, traders!!

Nice morning!!

EURUSD, level 1 sell (13:00cet) @ 1,2769. Made a low so far at 1,2727. +42 pips.

USDCHF, level 1 buy (11:30cet) @ 1,2258. Made a high so far at 1,2316. +58 pips.

GBPUSD, level 1 sell (11:30cet) @ 1,8442, Made a low so far at 1,8391. +51 pips.

As you can see, you could have taken level 4 sells on EURUSD and GBPUSD when Histo turned red because it was a rush. Those level 4 sells had given more pips.

I sold cable at 1,8466.

Nina

That One Was Good I Was Talking About The 1300 One Nina Called A Level 1

Reason: