MaksiGen Trading system, light Paramon

I will try to explain the MaksiGen Trading system as I understood it. I was in with this system during the 2 weeks on demo and real account as well.

But it is not the system. Just trading technique. Why technique and not trading system?

Well. What is the trading system? The system is the following: you may explain how to trade (entrance, exit, stop) to the person who does not know the word "forex" and does not know what the Metatrader is. If you are able to explain him about your trading within 5 or 10 minutes and he will be able to repeat it and make some profit using your explanation it means that you have a trading system. Profitable or not - it is an other question. But it is the system exactly.

Otherwise you are having just experience, using your skills etc (but for yourself only).

So, this is not fully developed trading system. Let's say: it is not the trading system. It is some trading technique.

It is based on some indicators posted here.

First indicator is MaksiGen_KaHaJI_CkaJIneP.mq4.

It is the price channel which is appeared in the time you estimated.

This system is based on channel system and Paramon's Scalping system. More in Paramon's system than channel system. But we will call it MaksiGen Trading system because Paramon is the name (not family name; just a name) of the real person who created this system.

When you insert this indicator to the M5 or M15 chart you will see the channels. And we can play inside the channel (from one border of the channel to an other. How to use the channel you may look here.

But this indicator should be used on M5 and M15 timeframes only.

Right settings for this indicator is the following:

Time_Start_1="08.15";

Time_End_1="11.30";

Time_Start_2="14.00";

Time_End_2="17.30";

MuH_IIIuPuHa_KaHaJIa=25.

It means that we will start our job at 8.15 am alpari broker server time (for example) up to 11.30 am broker server time. After that we are having the rest and tradin once again from 14 till 17.30.

We are trading if the width of the channel is not less than 25 p.

Files:

Well. Why the width of the channel should be not less than 25 and why we must trade in exact estimated time?

It is Paramon's trading system.

Paramon said: do not take more than 25 p in one time and trade two times per day only using the channel. And trade from 08.15 till 11.30 and from 14.00 till 17.30. Paramon is Russian and traded on Alpari broker. Thus, this time is the Alpari server's time. You may convert this time according to the your broker's time.

It does not mean that the price will begin the big movement exact since 8.15. Not. It means that we should be fully ready starting from 8.15.

How to trade using this indicator? What is the enter, exit and stop?

We may use the same technique with the channel system. But for M5 and M15 timeframe. Stop should be outside the channel. Trailing may be 10 p every 5 minutes (on M5 TF).

I want to say that Paramon did not use any indicators. No indicators at all. Nothing. One or two years ago he invited the people to trade with him using real money and only few people could repeate his trades. Because he is not using any indicators.

He used the group movements.

1. USD/CHF, USD/CAD;

2. EUR/USD, GBP/USD;

3. EUR/JPY, USD/JPY.

If the pairs from group 1 are having the same direction, and pairs from the group 2 are in the same direction with each other but in opposite direction with the group 1 it means that we are having the good tendency on EURUSD. If pairs from the group 3 are going on the same direction it means the good tendency for JPY.

And he traded on the breakout of the channel. Mainly. By ticks. Very difficult to repeat his trades.

Some people created this is MaksiGen_KaHaJI_CkaJIneP indicator just to help each other with this system. So use this indicator to trade inside the channel.

Kimiv created an other indicator: i-ParamonWorkTime.mq4.

Using this indicator you may adjust the time of trading according to the post above.

Files:

Thus we have two version of this system:

- trading inside the channel; and

- trading on breakout dynamical S&R lines.

I pefer to trade on H1 timeframe using the second version.

What is the most difficult to do in this system (first version and second version as well? The most difficult is to estimate the trend. And in this case I use 5 charts and many indicators.

I tried to trade inside the channel (M5 and M15 timeframe) and it is realy difficult. I was very tired in the end of each day.

So I decided to trade using the second version: breakout of the dynamically moved S&R lines for USDCHF on H1 timeframe.

Why USDCHF?

Some people asked Paramon about 1 year ago: which pair are you trading? He said: Because EURUSD is the main pair so I am always trading 1 pair USDCHF.

Strange logic.

But anyway I created some template with the indicators which we may use for M5 or M15 (first version) and for H1 (second version) timeframe.

Main template and all the indicators are attached.

As we can see from the images that it is uptrend and the price is trying to break dynamic resistance line at 1.3142.

When the price breaks the resistance at 1.3142 it will continue to go up to the next resisance at 1.3160, then 1,3170, then 1,3188. Or the price will be stoped in any resistance level for the some period of time.

1.3115 is the support line and the price was stoped near this line (see image) to go up once again.

^Pivot_ResSup.mq4 will show the static S&R lines.

Files:
paramon_.zip  4 kb
main.gif  35 kb
main1.gif  29 kb

Second confirmation template (and some indicators). And the image about how it looks like.

Files:
paramon2.zip  11 kb
confirm2.gif  29 kb

3rd confirmation template. And some indicators (other indicators for this template see posts above).

Files:
paramon3.zip  11 kb
confirm3.gif  25 kb
confirm3_1.gif  22 kb

4th confirmation chart is the system which is similar with Nina's system. Or you may use Nina's system. It is ok as well.

Now I want to explain about what to do with the all these stuff.

Files:
paramon4.zip  10 kb
confirm4.gif  20 kb

First of all we need to look at our main chart.

We will look at the J_TPO indicator, S&R lines and trend lines to estimate the right point to enter.

Files:
1_2.gif  35 kb
Reason: