CatFx50 - page 52

Perky:
dirk I have those indicators

but on your chart the bars are coloured what is the indicator that colours the bars

please

It's Kalenzo's indicator CatFx50K, check post 450.

Perky:
dirk I have those indicators

but on your chart the bars are coloured what is the indicator that colours the bars

please

Hi Perky , it is the last CatFX50K , i believe the last version is at post 450.

Hi bubble

bubble:
Hi Nina,

If your happy with that and you can make money with it keep it that way, everyone likes different styles of trading.

Myself i like to know where im going low risk high yield, as you can see from my thread on s/r each stage of a trade is controlled allowing for only minor errors.

Hi bubble

Can I have the link for your thread please.

thank you

CatFx

nina:
Hi, Nuaing!

I live in Barcelona (Catalonia-Spain).

CatFX50 tells where I'm from. Cat=Catalonia. It also means the name of my cat: Nina.

Your country is a very huge one. I've been only in Sumatra, in Aceh province.

It is very cheap for a foreigner from Europe.

I let you know.

Nina

Hi Nina,

speaking of catfx50, it is very good on swing trade, im able to use it.. and im just curious here...what that makes u able to make this system, what data you use for the variable? and maybe the good thing is you able to communicate it with programmer language very well...

i have awe and admiration wit you

So i wish good weekend...

Cheers

nuaing:
Hi Nina,

speaking of catfx50, it is very good on swing trade, im able to use it.. and im just curious here...what that makes u able to make this system, what data you use for the variable? and maybe the good thing is you able to communicate it with programmer language very well...

i have awe and admiration wit you

So i wish good weekend...

Cheers

Hi, Nuaing!

THX.

I've been trading FOREX for 4 years now. "Observation" is the word here. I'm not a programmer.

Nina

Hi, good morning all!

Today could be a choppy day. US is off (Martin Luther King). Rates may hover around EMA50 all day long with a lot of false signals. Take care!

Nina

Hi Nina what do you thing of this indicator for closing ?

dirk

Files:
euro_6.gif  38 kb

dirk:
Hi Nina what do you thing of this indicator for closing ? dirk

Hi, Dirk!

It is not good. Been looking at it.

Nina

Hi!

BTW, sold cable at 1.7729 (11:00CET). Made a low so far at 1.7696. +33 pips.

Enjoy!

Nina

nice work nina

Im just wondering how do you calculate this low to exit at 31 pips

Thanks

Reason: