CatFx50 - page 50

hi

Can anyone tell me... does someone use neuimex(nextt) for a real account?

Which are/is the best broker(s)?

Nina which one do you use for your real account?

Thanks in advance

mookfx:
Hi Nina,

Would it be possible for you to let us in on how you are doing your research for the price levels? I know you've mentioned fib before, but I don't think I've ever seen any fib markings on your charts. I'm trying to learn as much about fib levels as possible and believe your experience could help us out.

Thanks,

Mookfx

Here you are.

Nina

Files:
eurusd_5.jpg  139 kb
gbpusd_2.jpg  146 kb
usdchf_3.jpg  123 kb

Meriakre:
hi

Can anyone tell me... does someone use neuimex(nextt) for a real account?

Which are/is the best broker(s)?

Nina which one do you use for your real account?

Thanks in advance

Hi, Meriakre!

I trade live now with www.realtimeforex.com

And I use for demo: www.northfinance.com

http://neuimex.com

www.migfx.ch

I'll open a live account soon with North Finance. I'll do it couse StepMA:Stoch works better with their feed. Once opened, I will see if its real feed is as good as demo one.

Nina

bar Color?

nina:
Here you are. Nina

Hi Nina,

where actually do u lived? when do u want to go to Indonesia again, i will very pleased to guide u in INdonesia if u come

nuaing:
Hi Nina, where actually do u lived? when do u want to go to Indonesia again, i will very pleased to guide u in INdonesia if u come

Hi, Nuaing!

I live in Barcelona (Catalonia-Spain).

CatFX50 tells where I'm from. Cat=Catalonia. It also means the name of my cat: Nina.

Your country is a very huge one. I've been only in Sumatra, in Aceh province.

It is very cheap for a foreigner from Europe.

I let you know.

Nina

Hi guys , i am testing also with these indicators , what do you thing ?

Files:
euro.gif  47 kb

this is euro

Files:
euro_4.gif  45 kb

dirk:

What are the indicators byside StepMa and INV?

Stephan

dirk:

The 2 indicators you're looking at appear to me to be lagging behind the cross of EMA50 and StepMA_Stoch, which is the entry point for CatFX50. At the moment I don't have the ability to draw a vertical line at the crosses to verify if the signal is confirmed by either indicator. The thing to look for would be an indicator that works from data or than price. For example, market sentiment can sometimes be derived from volume data since volume tends to increase right before a price move. I've been looking at this issue for a while and trying to find an indicator that will confirm the EMA50 and StepMA_Stoch crosses, both of which are based on price data. I'm specifically looking into some different volume oscillators.

The other issue I'm also trying to work out is identifying the consolidation periods. One idea was to look at the recent bar open, close, highs, and lows. In a consolidation period they should have a smaller change from bar to bar. I haven't really found an indicator that I like for this yet.

Just my thoughts,

Mookfx

dirk:
this is euro

Dirk Im interested in your indicator that colors the bars

??????

whats it called where can I get a copy

thanks In advange

Reason: