Nina

Try this one.

Thanks to muram i've opened my eyes and added EMA cross param

Enjoy!

Files:

nina:
Hi!

Levels to watch:

EURUSD must keep above 1.2003 and 1.1965 if we want it up. While it keeps above those levels, EURUSD is set to go to 1.2302.

USDCHF must keep below 1.3041 and 1.3080. If it does so, next will be 1.2743.

GBPUSD must keep above 1.7459 and 1.7424. If it does so, next big one will be 1.7760.

Nina

Just a reminder. It was posted on 4-1-2006 at 11:13. Post 215

Nina

hm... no tades today yet????

Files:

nina:
Today's Recap so far (15:22CET):

EURUSD, sold at 1.2110 (14:30). It made a low at 1.2065. +45 pips.

USDCHF, bought at 1.2780 (14:30). It made a high at 1.2844. +64 pips.

GBPUSD, sold at 1.7658 (15:00). It made a low at 1.7624. +34 pips.

TOTAL = +143 pips.

Sincerely,

Nina

Hi Nina .. yes it worked again

Could I suggest something about your "trades" above. The rules state to enter a posn on the Open of the next bar, so assuming that a trader presses Buy when the next 30m candle appears, they will be filled at the Open + spread, so it might be a better idea to add 4 pips to the entry for Long trades.

Whilst the exit rules are still being discussed, at least traders following this method can see "realistic" entry prices on the Long trades.

again, well done with the method and thanks for sharing

Today's Recap so far (15:35CET):

EURUSD, sold at 1.2110 (14:30). It made a low at 1.2015. +95 pips.

USDCHF, bought at 1.2780 (14:30). It made a high at 1.2874. +94 pips.

GBPUSD, sold at 1.7658 (15:00). It made a low at 1.7607. +51 pips.

TOTAL = +240 pips.

Sincerely,

Nina

billm:
Hi Nina .. yes it worked again

Could I suggest something about your "trades" above. The rules state to enter a posn on the Open of the next bar, so assuming that a trader presses Buy when the next 30m candle appears, they will be filled at the Open + spread, so it might be a better idea to add 4 pips to the entry for Long trades.

Whilst the exit rules are still being discussed, at least traders following this method can see "realistic" entry prices on the Long trades.

again, well done with the method and thanks for sharing

Hi, billm!

Yes, you are right. But sometimes you have the close almost kissing EMA50.

That's why I say "at the open of new bar".

I want to be honest, billm, the system worked again, but I want to stress that signals on EURUSD and USDCHF were made at 14:30 bar, that means "news time". It is very dangerous to trade those bars. That's why I only took 50k on each. At 15:00 bar I added more.

Cable was different.

Nina

nina:
Today's Recap so far (15:35CET):

EURUSD, sold at 1.2110 (14:30). It made a low at 1.2015. +95 pips.

USDCHF, bought at 1.2780 (14:30). It made a high at 1.2874. +94 pips.

GBPUSD, sold at 1.7658 (15:00). It made a low at 1.7607. +51 pips.

TOTAL = +240 pips.

Sincerely,

Nina

New RECAP.

Nina

Kalenzo:
Have U used my indicator?

I was using it but i'm now in work and I've missed GBPUSD trade

I used useStrictRules - false

And i'm also not greedy so i've put TP 30 pips - but i see now i should use at least 45 or 50.

But the good side is that on that 2 trades i've earned almost my monthly payment...

Hi, Kalenzo!

Your indicator gave a nice signal. Mookfx and Muram ones gave nice signals too. Your dot on cable is missing. Maybe cause EMA50 and open bar have same value according to some brokers.

Dots on USDCHF and EURUSD, great.

Nina

Kalenzo:
Have U used my indicator?

I was using it but i'm now in work and I've missed GBPUSD trade

I used useStrictRules - false

And i'm also not greedy so i've put TP 30 pips - but i see now i should use at least 45 or 50.

But the good side is that on that 2 trades i've earned almost my monthly payment...

Hi, Kalenzo!

Your indicator gave a nice signal. Mookfx and Muram ones gave nice signals too. Your dot on cable is missing. Maybe cause EMA50 and open bar have same value according to some brokers.

Nina

nina:
Hi, Kalenzo!

Nina

Yep, realy nice - well Mookfx and Muram done a great work here

In my trader i have GBP dots.

Anyway - i decided to jump into short on GBP and look - another nice profit trade - almost 50 pips.

I found another one - not always U will have an signal on open price with indicator. Thats becouse that stoch. It is an oscilator and on bar 0 it sometimes (especialy news time) jups up and down and then u have a signal or not - like today on USDCHF - there was a signal on a half bar - but it was almost like open - I think this is the one problem that we cannot avoid.

Files:
gbp_jump.gif  11 kb
Reason: