EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1040

chepikds >>:

ну да, согласен, ещё можно добавить глав ФРС. Только есть ли смысл анализировать их действия, ведь это нигде не афишируется.... или всё-таки есть какире-то источники?

Whose actions are we analysing then, trying to predict future currency movements, not our own.))

I am not talking about those players who have research centres with professional mathematicians, physicists, programmers, etc., but about those who move the market, they do not need all these analysts, the consortia of big banks, Rothschilds, Rockefellers, etc., but it is their actions that are analyzed.

Their economic rate can be seen at their political views. Other players are working within a day or week, as much as they have enough money to shake the main trend.

chepikds писал(а) >>

I already did, Galina reminds me of a deputy from DC, who leads traders astray from the right course... I don't mean to hurt anyone)))) what's on your mind is on your tongue)))

Guys !!!!

Why are you so :))) ???

I just can't trade intraday, it has always only brought me margin calls !

First you're in the black, then maybe you're in the black again...

and then the usual....... or you make a wrong move with a lock on your account, or you increase your position in the wrong place, or you just close everything because you're scared.

Too much emotion.

I'm actually posting here what I'm doing with my account.

I've been earning real money with this method for a long time now.

And I'm not trying to convince anyone to do it the same way.

Everyone trades the way he knows how.

I do it better, that's all.

>> AND I'M NOT A PIMP !!!!

strangerr >>:

А чьи же тогда действия мы анализируем, пытаясь предугадать дальнейшее движение валют, не свои же.)))

Why?! They do their actions in response to our actions )))) i.e. we set the tone and they dance to please themselves))) They have the leverage, I agree, but everything is interconnected...

PS. what would they do without us? ))))

Galina писал(а) >> I just can't trade intraday, it has always only brought me margin calls !

Strange, judging from your reports you' ve posted, you just trade intraday.

LeoV писал(а) >>

Strange, judging from your reports you have posted, you are just trading intraday.

I have intraday robots working.

Three of them are working right now.

That's one of the directions.

Galina >>:

Ребята !!!!

Ну зачем вы так :))) ???

Я же просто не могу торговать внутри дня, мне это всегда только маржин колы приносило !

Сначало ты в плюсе потом может еще раз в плюсе...

А потом как обычно.... или замок на счете не в ту сторону разрулишь, или позу не в том месте увеличишь, или просто закроеш все потому что страшно стало.

Слишком много имоций.

Я на самом деле выкладываю здесь то что делаю со своим счетом.

И я уже достаточно долго зарабатываю реальные деньги таким методом.

И при этом я никого не убеждаю делать все так же.

Каждый торгует как умеет.

У меня так получается гораздо лутше вот и все.

И Я НЕ ЗАСЛАНЕЦ !!!!

Don't you have a margin call on the euro yet??? It's just all down and down and you say you buy every time at the level you expect below, maybe it was easier to aim at those levels as profitable???

fasklo >>:

Я говорю не про тех игроков у которых есть исследовательские центры с профессиональными математиками, физиками, программистами и т.д., а про тех кто ДВИГАЕТ РЫНОК, все эти аналитики им и нафиг не нужны, консорциумы крупных банков, Ротшильды, Рокфеллеры и т.д., а вот их действия уже как раз и анализируют.

Мое мнение основные игроки это госсударства через свои банки конечно =они задают основной тренд.Их эконом курс мы можем выявить через их политические взгляды .Остальные игроки работают внутри дня или недели -насколько у них средств хватит что-бы пошатнуть зтот основной тренд .Где-то сегодня читал что вчера торговались по долару около 3.5 тысяч крупных компаний сколькто туда сколькто туда =но курс они пошатнуть не могут .

Don't make my knickers laugh, what trend could Ukraine set, for example? There are plenty of yokels who do not care about the interests of states. As for big companies: name me at least one association of companies (call it whatever you want - trust, consortium, etc.) that has more gold than the Rothschilds, they, with their reserves of the metal, can set the price for it themselves, and that it will only get more expensive - I have no doubt about that.

Galina писал(а) >>

I have robots working inside the day.

Three of them are working right now.

That's one of the directions.

So you're trading. You say you're not. You're either in or out. ....)))

LeoV писал(а) >>

So you are trading. But you write that you don't. Make up your mind....)))

The second direction is Multicurrency arbitrage, yes, I trade hands.

But in both cases it's ordinary mathematics and it has nothing to do with market forecasting.

And this thread is discussing price forecasts.

I cannot trade on short intervals, only long term.

Reason: