CatFx50 - page 403

T minus 5 minutes for the UK Consumer Price Index!

moneyline

level 1 Euro

On Euro is the 9:30 cet candle which goes through 50EMA and next candle 10:00 cet which is short considered a level 1 trade?

Dave

I think it is level 1, but its riskier...

News just announched favor for dollar strenght.. GBPUSD perhaps will fall further... just my 2cents

Arie dS

moneyline:

OK everybody, here's the Forex news calendar for tonight and on into the morning. It's on CET.

moneyline

Thanks mate - good post

downunderdave40:
On Euro is the 9:30 cet candle which goes through 50EMA and next candle 10:00 cet which is short considered a level 1 trade? Dave

Hi downunderdave40 - my Neuimax data feed has a valid level 2 on Eur at 11:30 my reasoning ? Because step stochs filter crossed past 0.04 . The 2 other bars at 10:00 & 10:30 are indeed below Ema 50 but stochs filter not supporting raw price action. Why level 2 - because of following

"For instance, when price is above EMA 50 with StepMA_Stoch in green. Price then opens one bar at least below EMA 50 and StepMA_Stoch keeps in green mode. When price opens again above EMA 50 with StepMA_Stoch validating (green), we can buy. The opposite for a sell. "

@moneyline: I've sent 3 emails to you as input for the description - try to ask if something is not clear or if you think a made mistakes (by hacking them down...).

mibl

Daily Cam Lines

Does anyone know where I can find daily cam lines that are already calculated for me. I was using Livecharts.Uk but they haven't been updated since 11/5/06. Dave

Hi downunderdave,

here you are mate:

http://www.spreadtrade2win.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=3&sid=b37ebe2f07f763646624fb706f38bee4

cheers,

zunis-myst

GBPUSD just broke through EMA50 also EMA120.

An open above EMA50 with step stoch support on next bar would be a level 1.

New open below ema 50 no level 1 trade - will wait

morning all well crappy chart so far news comes out in 20 minutes so by 9am est or 1430 chart time we should see a potential signal based on news be careful by the way(see euro & swiss) when you see 50 100 200 emas laying on top of each other thats a good heads up for a move in market

mibl:
Hi

** maximum favourable excursion ex spread that are not realized pips in case of trading them - that's the maximum distance each single signal reached.

mibl

mibl,

From your experience, what's the typical value of maxiumum favourable excursion? I think the average maxiumum theoretical profits by CatFx50 could be used as a good refreence point for exit. For example, if you say most of the time CatFx50 level-1 should generate 30-40 pips profits, I could then set the takeprofit level to about 35.

thanks