madro:
Dear Nina

really you are great man

You can add the attached indicator of Dollar Index to your MT4

Thanks you

Where do I download your indicator?

Nina

Hi All,

I think we're going to be locked into this range for the early part of this session. Some of the big liquid is holding out waiting for the big announcements later on tonight, in about 3 hours. Be careful!

moneyline

EDIT: Make that about 1.5 hours!

Hai moneyline

I was just about to remind u about the upcoming news that will come about one and a half hour, but seems u had edited ur post.

Anyway, thanks for ur input.. Thanks also for nina who had introduced this system. (Somehow I feel uncomfortable to write nina as I often imagine its as "her" , I wish I know ur real name he..he..)

Thanks

Arie DS

Daily Cam Lines

Does anyone know where I can find daily cam lines that are already calculated for me. I was using Livecharts.Uk but they haven't been updated since 11/5/06.

Dave

"Hi!!

I've not taken any signal yet. There were to far away of EMA50. Another filter as you have already seen that works.

Take care, market has not know what to do.

Nina

"

Which one is other filter. pls can you wirte here

arie:
Hai moneyline

I was just about to remind u about the upcoming news that will come about one and a half hour, but seems u had edited ur post.

Anyway, thanks for ur input.. Thanks also for nina who had introduced this system. (Somehow I feel uncomfortable to write nina as I often imagine its as "her" , I wish I know ur real name he..he..)

Thanks

Arie DS

But she sure is a fine cat, isn't she?

moneyline

Hi!!

I've not taken any signal yet. There were to far away of EMA50. Another filter as you have already seen that works.

Nina

Files:
today_11.jpg  25 kb
today_1_3.jpg  24 kb

kumawat:
"Hi!!

Nina

"

Which one is other filter. pls can you wirte here

Hi Kumawat,

I think Nina means that the distance to the EMA line is another filter.

moneyline

moneyline:
Hi Kumawat,

I think Nina means that the distance to the EMA line is another filter.

moneyline

120 EMA is another then 200 EMA

kiwigold:
120 EMA is another then 200 EMA

Took the words right out of my mouth!

moneyline