Sparring on MetaQuotes-Demo demo accounts - page 107

Vladislav Andruschenko:

Yeah. 10 lots. That's cool..... it's either PAN or gone ...:-(

No stops either.

If there is a risky trade, it does not matter who is in what position or with what results.

Even on the last day things can change.

So you have to fight to the end and keep your spirits up.

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

If there is a risky trade, it does not matter who is in what position or with what results.

Even on the last day things can change.

So you have to fight to the end and keep your spirits up.

+

Guys, I have stops. Look at the history - closing on SL. The other question is where those stops are.

Hooray, my signal has been returned to service.

Thanks to the administrators of the Signals service

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Hooray, my signal has been returned to service.

Thanks to the administrators of the Signals service

My April signal can be deleted - the service said it is not restorable, dropped out, in May I'll get revenge :)

Server Muradasilov:

My April signal can be deleted - the service department said it's beyond repair, it's gone, I'll get revenge in May :)
So they offered a way out: open a new one, for the amount that was at the stud

Vitaly Muzichenko:
Well, they offered a way out: open a new one, for the amount that was at the stiletto.

It's all right. May is just around the corner.

Yuriy Zaytsev:

Renat, I will try to give you the essence of the matter.

By the way Renat you have a soft calm trade no pedalling - there were a couple of triple entries on large lots - and then apparently put an expert

I asked a question during the discussion on how to determine the winner.

If we judge the winner by equity, the competition turns into a crazy race for equity, i.e., there are risks, entries in all the depots, the competition turns into a free-for-all instead of showing a really good style! People are pedalling in lots.

I don't bet that can happen too! But there are supporters - who are closer to reality - with soft and smooth growth - normal - i.e. more real!

And then the RULES MEMBERSHIP CAMP split into two parts, some were only for crazy equity, the others suggested balanced equilibrium trading.

I proposed to create two nominations, one for equity (for crazy equity), and the second for sensible trading, based on the formula proposed by Dick, it was published and is easy to understand.

Moreover, if it suddenly happens that the participant suddenly gets both categories - well, just super - he will take the entire prize fund - this is quite fair, but if the criteria do not get two winners - the competition will only benefit.

Nah, that's not the point.

I'm not going to play the giveaway.

Especially % deposit load is not any kind of indicator to be nominated. It's just an indicator of how cool the strategy is. The higher the percentage, the more confident the author is in his strategy.

In short, the second nomination is a complete crap, showing a lack of experience saying such nonsense.

I recommend that the championship organizers don't just read my posts, but rather write them down and study them.

Renat Akhtyamov:

Nah, that's not it.

I'm not going to play the giveaway.

Especially the % of deposit load is not any kind of indicator to be nominated. It's just an indicator of how cool the strategy is. The higher the percentage, the more confident the author is in his strategy.

In short, the second nomination is a rubbish showing lack of experience of the one writing such nonsense.

I recommend the championship organizers not just read my posts, but rather write them down and study them.

I re-checked the formula in the code, nudged it a bit.
Now it works fine.

Reason: