BrainSystem: Trading System Development and Trades - page 19

New degital,

I am little confused about rule1 and rule 2

pls give me link for rule 2 so i can understand well

newdigital:
Stochastic is showing us uptrend or downtrend. But I did not see any right signal which was filtered by Stochastic. I am using it just to secure myself against something.

As to the signals so it may be any signals to be first. I tried to see everything how it was developed on the history.

I may say it in more simple way:

Buy.

BT2sig buy together with BT1sig buy or BT1Stop buy on the same closed bar.

OR

BT1sig buy together with BT2sig buy or BT2Stop buy on the same closed bar.

This uptrend should be confirmed by Stochastic (on the same closed bar) and by I-XO (on the same closed bar or just wait one closed bar more for the confirmation).

Sell.

BT2sig sell together with BT1sig sell or BT1Stop sell on the same closed bar.

OR

BT1sig sell together with BT2sig sell or BT2Stop sell on the same closed bar.

This downtrend should be confirmed by Stochastic (on the same closed bar) and by I-XO (on the same closed bar or just wait one closed bar more for the confirmation).

Exit on SAR.

All the settings of SAR etc you may see if you use template. Download all the indicators in /indicator folder, compile the indicator using MetaEditor (or just wait intil MetaTrader will compile it automatically), place template file in /template folder, open MetaTrader, open M30 chart, right mouse click on the chart, select "Template", select our BT template. And all the settings will be adjusted automatically (except width of the lined on the chart but you may change the width from zero to 1 for example).

Sometimes I use EMA 34 but just to estimate reversal. It makes me busy during the waiting for the signals.

As to zones so it is my zones. People can not trade manually 24 hours per day. My time is Alpari time server plus 1. So if 8 o'clock on the chart it is 9 am for me in real life. But you may have your own zones. And it should be some market opened and so on. So you may change the zones (there is indicator and everybody may select two different zones per day or one trading zone devided by two if you are having lunch for example). Zones are your working hours if you understand forex as a job.

Above mentioned rule is the rule #1.

Rule # 2 is almost the same. The only changes are the following:

We must not wait for the I-XO confirmation. If the signal was not confirmed by this indicator on the same closed bar with the signal we are not trading.

It is written in the rule #1: "... by I-XO (on the same closed bar or just wait one closed bar more for the confirmation)."

Rule #2 is changing this to the following: "...by I-XO (on the same closed bar)."

So we are not waiting for the I-XO confirmation. The second signal should be confirmed by I-XO and Parabolic SAR on the same full close bar with the signal. Also please note that I use different from default settings of Parabolic SAR. Just download all the indicators and use template to have all the settings (you may find it somewhere in this thread).

And as we know there are good signals and not very clear signals (confirmed I mean). Good signal is the following: we see BT1sig and BT2sig on the same closed bar (it was yesterday on USDJPY only - see the images in the posts above in this thread).

And more about clear signals and not clear signals.

Some time ago today we had the signals. The signals were not clear. What does it mean? It means small profit or losses, or some unexpected movement of the price (which was in the flat).

GBPUSD was closed on +4 p. I opened this order today when I got the signal and exit already. +4 p. I did not close in profit especially. I waited on Parabolic SAR t change direction and closed on the full bar and it was +4.

3 orders are still opened (see image 4 attached). I do not expect big profit because he signals were not clear.

Why should we talk about "clear" and "not clear" signals?

Because it is the risk for us: if we want to reduce the risk (and the profit sometimes) we will trade on the clear signal. If we agree with some risk we will take into account all the signals confirmed (clear and not clear ones). But if we are very risky people we will trade according to the rule #1. But if we need to recover our deposit to get some pips (5 or 10 or 15 p) we may exit earlier and not wait for the Parabolic SAR.

Files:
4_6.gif  60 kb

New Degital

which time frame is best 3o minutes as pe r your chart or 6o minute.

kumawat:
New Degital which time frame is best 3o minutes as pe r your chart or 6o minute.

This rules were estimated for M30 TF only. Because I estimated the rules for H1 (somewhere in this forum) and somebody estimated an other rule for H1. And one person evaluated an other rules for H4. I selected M30 because I want to trade on M30 and M15 timeframe using this system.

M15 is still in problem.

newdigital:
And more about clear signals and not clear signals.

Some time ago today we had the signals. The signals were not clear. What does it mean? It means small profit or losses, or some unexpected movement of the price (which was in the flat).

GBPUSD was closed on +4 p. I opened this order today when I got the signal and exit already. +4 p. I did not close in profit especially. I waited on Parabolic SAR t change direction and closed on the full bar and it was +4.

3 orders are still opened (see image 4 attached). I do not expect big profit because he signals were not clear.

Why should we talk about "clear" and "not clear" signals?

Because it is the risk for us: if we want to reduce the risk (and the profit sometimes) we will trade on the clear signal. If we agree with some risk we will take into account all the signals confirmed (clear and not clear ones). But if we are very risky people we will trade according to the rule #1. But if we need to recover our deposit to get some pips (5 or 10 or 15 p) we may exit earlier and not wait for the Parabolic SAR.

Those 3 orders are still opened (see the image). In profit.

I want to say that if I trade with real money I should take into account S&R lines and pivot and I would not trade today for example. But how knows?

We are trading on demo account.

Files:
12_1.gif  61 kb

I closed two orders with -18 and -9 pips on Parabolic SAR (closed bar). The signals were not clear at all. And, probably, will close USDJPY as well in small minuses as well.

Orders on USDJPY is still opened. But the signals were not clear. What does it mean? Look at the image attached for the explanation.

Files:
1_29.gif  37 kb

Buy on USDJPY is still opened. See image 2. But i want to close it now. When I am writing this post it is 22 p now in profit. So, I am closing.

Why? All the explamnation from the image 1.

But now the resistance line moved more closer to pivot.

So, I am closing.

Of course we may exit on Parabolic SAR. But the signals were not clear so I am closing just to have few more pips.

Files:
1_30.gif  31 kb
2_20.gif  45 kb
3_8.gif  27 kb

newdigital:
Buy on USDJPY is still opened. See image 2. But i want to close it now. When I am writing this post it is 22 p now in profit. So, I am closing.

Why? All the explamnation from the image 1.

But now the resistance line moved more closer to pivot.

So, I am closing.

Of course we may exit on Parabolic SAR. But the signals were not clear so I am closing just to have few more pips.

It was the good signal on GBPUSD at 5 pm alpari time. Very good and clear (sell 1.7838). See image 1.

And good signal on EURUSD at 5 pm as well (sell 1.2231). See image 2.

And not very good signal on USDCHF and the order which I closed should be still opened.

I did not participate in these trading.

Files:
1_31.gif  32 kb
2_21.gif  31 kb
Reason: