MONEY MAKING manual trading system - page 36

Moderators

Can we keep this forum on topic? Otherwise I am just gonna unload on this freak.

Just keep.

What is the problem?

I do not know why you are replying for the spamming questions.

Do not feed trolls

do not reply on spammers ...

if you are replying so what can I do?

i am just waiting when this "valuable" discussion will be finished here to delete few pages from this thread

------------

To make it shorter: do not go to any discussion with the spammers and he can be banned because of spam. If someone is speaking with the spammer so moderator can do nothing sorry.

newdigital:
Just keep.

What is the problem?

I do not know why you are replying for the spamming questions.

Do not feed trolls

do not reply on spammers ...

if you are replying so what can I do?

i am just waiting when this "valuable" discussion will be finished here to delete few pages from this thread

------------

To make it shorter: do not go to any discussion with the spammers and he can be banned because of spam. If someone is speaking with the spammer so moderator can do nothing sorry.

Thanks Newdigital. I see you got some editing before fired off my post. Replying to spammers. I gotcha, walk around or walk through em.

Means: ignore them (spammers, or off topic messages, or any attacking etc).

In this case forex spammers can be banned for some period of time.

GU Sell

Did anyone get in on this one?

Files:
gu32811.jpg  375 kb

GU buy

Anyone here?

Files:
gu32911.jpg  373 kb

Hey there..interesting

Mine does not say I can go long yet..SSL bar color

BUT i noticed you are using SSL bar 3 H4 as Jackson

suggested in his H1 adaptation, instead of the SSL bar

10 H4 per the original, have you purposely made this

change for your setup?

thanks

Brian

golden1:
Mine does not say I can go long yet..SSL bar color

BUT i noticed you are using SSL bar 3 H4 as Jackson

suggested in his H1 adaptation, instead of the SSL bar

10 H4 per the original, have you purposely made this

change for your setup?

thanks

Brian

Hi Brian,

I am still playing with adjustments on the SLL bar and NonLagMA depending on what currency pair I am trading ( usually the EU-GU ). When I make these adjustments, I look back the past 2 weeks in attempt to find what adjustment gives me the best signals. At the moment, I like using the 4hr for direction, but looking for a quicker heads up on movement change, so that's why I am using SSL 3[4H].

Again, my TP is missed by a few pips and the price reverses. Yes, I know my target price is in a strong resistance area and its the Asian session. But for my r/r to work, I have to go for it. Ain't Forex fun?!?!

Files:
gu32911_1.jpg  374 kb

retractment finder

hi jackson phillip,

i am dr kamal from saudi arabia orginally from bangladesh.

how r u?

your retractment indicators with thi system realy funtastic.where i can get that indicators.please post it in this forum.i down loaded one but does not shows percentage of tertactions only line chart.

thanks

dr kamal

Reason: