Indicators with alerts/signal - page 2

dennisbelle:
I need it for the 50 ema and the 2 ema. I do not know how to program it. Can some help me with this. Thanks, Dennis

And I found the other MA indicators with alert which I posted some time ago here. I did not try but may be it will work.

Voice alert

New digital,

Yes I tried the voice alert but I had two problems

1. I don't know what type of MA's the program was using (I want ema's)

2. When I put it on the chart the voice apparently was giving every cross from the beginning of the chart. I let it run about 5 minutes and then I shut if off by using control-alt-delete.

dennisbelle:
New digital,

Yes I tried the voice alert but I had two problems

1. I don't know what type of MA's the program was using (I want ema's)

2. When I put it on the chart the voice apparently was giving every cross from the beginning of the chart. I let it run about 5 minutes and then I shut if off by using control-alt-delete.

So use this one https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175840

Bell Alert

The only other thing I can hope for is the bell to not just ring once but to ring until I shut it off because some times it take a while to wake up!!

Thanks for the help

Dennis

Bell Alert

Yes New Digital that is the one I am using, thanks for the help

Sound alerts

Can you create an indicator which will play a sound at the crossing?

Thanks

pippie

pippie:
Can you create an indicator which will play a sound at the crossing?

Thanks

pippie

Or you may use this one.

It is voice only.

Open this indicator in MetaEditor and you may change the text "EMA cross" from

SpeechText("EMA cross");

to the yours.

Nice little indicator.

The problem I see with this cross alerts, is that they are activated at every tick when the MAs are crossing. This can drive you nuts... :-)

It would be interesting to have the Alert only after the cross is completed and confirmed by the close of the succeding bar.

I'm not a programmer and have no clue how to do this.

Alert for Price crossing an MA

Hello New Digital or others,

Has anyone come across an indicator/expert that sets off a sound and pop-up alert (1 time only!) when the close of a price bar crosses an MA? It seems like a basic function but all I've seen are alerts for two crossing ma's. For my use the ideal would be the basic Moving Average indicator in the basic MT4 Indicator folder, but with alert functions added.

It would be excellent if it was also possible to have an alert sound when a moving average level is crossed. For example one chooses a 50 ema, (close) with Levels set at +/- 30 pips. The alert could be set to go off when the price close crosses the 50ema, and/or when it crosses the -30 or the +30 level of the 50ema.

If anyone has seen such an alert I'll appreciate a 'heads up'. If someone is willing to program it in .mqh that would be excellent.

Thanks,

-MJ

One quick question with ForexOffTrend Alert, is it one of them indicators that adjust to the history or ....? It looks very promising!

Regards, Asgeir

Reason: