CatFx50 - page 306

short eurusd ???

remmul you should not take short eurusd today on cat sygnal after monday's move,to risky.You should know that....

Any way there was no signal for long usdchf and gbpusd also i think

polo those are the step stoc readings like any other indicator it show if one line is above another especially if they are close together

harold4x:
hi reemul99 i have been trading with the cat50 since jan and have not had a losing week i trade it a little different than nina but thats ok

Hi Harold4x!

Dude, I'm about to jump off a building - please explain how you do it.

I seem to have the ability to pick a trade and it goes exactly the opposite of what I think it will - its amazing - whatever I pick - go opposite of what I've done, and you'll make money

deepdrunk:
remmul you should not take short eurusd today on cat sygnal after monday's move,to risky.You should know that....

Hi DeepDrunk,

How would I know that?

dont jump yet i put 50 100 200 ema on charts with my 3 step stocs if the 3 emas are on top of each other and pointing up there is no need to look for short position also if a cross of 50 and 3 step happens and the price closes more than 20 pips above or below its very risky thats why i waited for price to come back to ema remember ema s are just moving trendlines thats all this is not a fully mechanical method a little discretion is needed hang in there even if you took short this morning you would have closed it when price close above 50 ema so maybe a 10 pip loss

harold4x:
dont jump yet

still here

harold4x:
with my 3 step stocs

Do you mean that you have 3 separate Step Stoch indicators with the same settings?

harold4x:
if a cross of 50 and 3 step happens

Do you mean that if the price crosses above/below the 50 EMA and the 3 step indicators read buy/sell - that you enter a buy/sell (depending on the situation)?

- or -

do you wait for the price to get within 15 pips and buy/sell in the direction its going?

harold4x:
even if you took short this morning you would have closed it when price close above 50 ema so maybe a 10 pip loss

ahhhh.... see - I've always let it run to the 34 pip loss... never closed it if it breaks on the other side of the EMA - 34 pips hurts - I may adjust. But theres ALWAYS that glimer of hope that it will run your way before the 34....

on post 2401 page 241 i have the 3 step stoc indicators and mm levels firstly i live on east coast so i usually trade us session sometimes european session but since i now am a money manager i just trade us session today i started 730 a saw signal when the 3 step stoc crossed up and price was above the 50 ema but when it crossed above and closed it was 26 pips above when i came to market price was going sideways and forming a bullflag so i put entry order in so when price comes to within 15 pips of 50 ema i entered in thats how i get in if signal happens before i get there never trade with the hope that it will turn otherwise you will be gambling trade what you see

harold

what do you mean by three step indicator? i have one indicator that is the nina, and the other one says max bars to count.

can you please send me a snapshot of a desktop chart, along with a list of the indicators you use with their settings? sorry about the effort here, but i am trying to get my desktop setup correctly...

also, do you look for price to cross the 50, 100 and 200 or are you just looking for the line angle on 100 and 200?

thanks mucho

you will find the 3 step stocs i use in post 2401 page 241 i dont use the histo bars they are the same as ninas step stoc with the arrows

Files:
step_7.gif  29 kb

harold4x:
on post 2401 page 241 i have the 3 step stoc indicators and mm levels

Thanks! - got those in place (except for the MM - pivots make more sense for me

harold4x:
today i started 730 a saw signal

do you mean 07:30 GMT ?

harold4x:
was going sideways and forming a bullflag so i put entry order in so when price comes to within 15 pips of 50 ema

Sorry, I dont know what a "Bullflag" is....

harold4x:
never trade with the hope that it will turn otherwise you will be gambling

So true...

Reason: