CatFx50 - page 301

Sometimes Demos Last Only 30 Days If It Ends Just Resign Up For A Fresh New 30 Days

resurrection sunday

Hi,

decided to trade this sunday as i thought after a long holiday the market might move and it did, took the long euro at 1.2129 and i am using the HMA 20 to close my first half of the trade so i am still long in 1.2185, the second half i will close it when in the histogram appears the first red candle, what do you guys think about this exit method?

kind regards.

bmac:
Hi,

decided to trade this sunday as i thought after a long holiday the market might move and it did, took the long euro at 1.2129 and i am using the HMA 20 to close my first half of the trade so i am still long in 1.2185, the second half i will close it when in the histogram appears the first red candle, what do you guys think about this exit method?

kind regards.

Hi Bamc,

I got on early too and went with 3 of the 4 majors (not USD/JPN) and it looks like a good monday.

I'll check it out with the first red bar on EURO/USD..might work!

moneyline

Level quick study

moneyline:

Hi:

Nice graphic!!!

Thank you Hsr2000!

Newbie question

Thank you to nina and all the people who generously continue to help everyone else,it's great to see. Just finished reading the first 200 pages of entries, WOW. Newbie question. There are a lot of files going back and forth for different charts,

What are the main ones that you guys have indicators for?

Do any come with demo accounts?

Thanks again for being so generous

Jimbo

nina:
Hi, buddies!

If you are christian, happy Eastern to you all!!

I've seen you've had a tough week. Mibl have kept the thread updated. Thanks Mibl!!

From today to Monday, FOREX is off. I know it is on, but liquidity is very small, so we'd better take a holiday.

Iran issue:

I think it is the worst, THE WORST, we are facing. If there is a war, we all will suffer. But International Community can not allow a country to do whatever it wants.

Gold and oil have gone up as rockets. But $ is quiet. Why?

It is or it should be obvious that Iran issue should send $ down. When?

I may be damn wrong, but I think we'll see EUR up to last highs soon.

Nina

Hi, all!!

A new week has started. Till tomorrow, FOREX is not on full gear. We've had a big gap today and we have US data soon. If this data is not good for $, we'll see eurusd at last highs.

And then, mates, we have that Iran issue. It's getting worst. Take care.

Nina

Hi!

Today's signals so far:

EURUSD, level 4 buy (13:30cet) at 1.2200. Made a high at 1.2262. + 62 pips

GBPUSD, level 4 buy (13:30cet) at 1.7601. Made a high at 1.7726. + 125 pips

USDCHF* , level 4 sell (13:30cet) at 1.2889. Made a low at 1.2799. + 90 pips.

(*) As you know, these level 4 trades need strength. So, USDCHF entry should've been at 13:30cet at 1.2882.

Nina

nina what are level 4 signals and for that matter what are level 3 also

harold4x:
nina what are level 4 signals and for that matter what are level 3 also

Hi!

Look at this link:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173201/page188

Nina

Reason: