Pimpology Lives On - Intensive Care for Newbies - page 28

rosrby:
Hi Salat, can you also please send me the template to my adress: wgq8874@yahoo.com Im a newbie here in forex world..

Thanks Om Salat. Got the mail. Now trying to digest the system...

Pimping Fibs

Target Fib 132.8 hit and not a moment to late. Price is reversing right after it got hit. Pimping Fibonacci rocks... .

Files:
090713-01c.gif  28 kb
090713-01d.gif  28 kb

Nice trade Om Salat..

Thanks for your sharing

Keep it up Om. You're doing great.

I am spending more time over on the facebook group so not able to get on here as much.

Busy busy busy.

Come see me!!

Hi Om_Salat..

I use to like reading you over at BP.. I was sorry to see you leave..no idea what happened but nice to see you here. I'd like to get involved with this thread and wonder if you or someone else could send me the templates...it would be much appreciated.. lisagottsch@live.com.

Thanks..

Lisa

Can anybody send me the template?

Hi OM_SALAT,

this thread seems very promising.

I have copied and pasted all the lesson but don't know how to set everything since I am new in forex. Can you please send that template to me also?

my email address is enesdeil@yahoo.com

p/s I lost a half of my deposit last month and just got it back this month. Within 3 months trading, I cannot smell any profit yet..haha..So I am really hope technique in this thread will help me..

Thanks.

Thanks Salat.. your a peach... Lisa

Support/Resistance line

I saw that Resistance 1 is pretty strong as yesterday's high could not really break through it. Also saw that the combined Euro and US session could not seem to break that resistance too and my M30 and H1 fast CCI (green) is breaking my EMA (red). So I took a gamble and entered as price is reversing with a stop loss above Resistance 1.

It's a gamble because there was no clear trend established yet. I'm basing my entry purely on Resistance and CCIs. So it's a pretty risky trade and not recommended. However, the reward made it a risk worth taking or maybe I was just lucky . Anyways, banked 2/4 of my lot at 50+ pips. Banked 1/4 at 100+ pips. Now I'm leaving the last 1/4 lot to run free with a 200 pips trail stop.

Let's see how far this will go. All H4 CCIs have crossed under their 0.0 lines. I'm looking out for that Support 3 or DS-2 line though. It seemed to be a pretty strong support line as price is having a hard time breaking it and bounced off it for 2 days in a row last week. If price bounces off it again, I'll close my trade. If price breaks through it, I'll close when I see another smiley face on the H4 chart.

Hopefully I'll see price breaks Support 3 when I check my chart tomorrow morning.

PS. I don't use the smiley indicator to base my entry. I use it for my exit signal. It repaints and more often it signals a break out rather than a reversal.

Salat

Files:
090721-02.gif  38 kb
090721-03.gif  27 kb

Om_Salat:
I saw that Resistance 1 is pretty strong as yesterday's high could not really break through it. Also saw that the combined Euro and US session could not seem to break that resistance too and my M30 and H1 fast CCI (green) is breaking my EMA (red). So I took a gamble and entered as price is reversing with a stop loss above Resistance 1.

It's a gamble because there was no clear trend established yet. I'm basing my entry purely on Resistance and CCIs. So it's a pretty risky trade and not recommended. However, the reward made it a risk worth taking or maybe I was just lucky . Anyways, banked 2/4 of my lot at 50+ pips. Banked 1/4 at 100+ pips. Now I'm leaving the last 1/4 lot to run free with a 200 pips trail stop.

Let's see how far this will go. All H4 CCIs have crossed under their 0.0 lines. I'm looking out for that Support 3 or DS-2 line though. It seemed to be a pretty strong support line as price is having a hard time breaking it and bounced off it for 2 days in a row last week. If price bounces off it again, I'll close my trade. If price breaks through it, I'll close when I see another smiley face on the H4 chart.

Hopefully I'll see price breaks Support 3 when I check my chart tomorrow morning.

PS. I don't use the smiley indicator to base my entry. I use it for my exit signal. It repaints and more often it signals a break out rather than a reversal.

Salat

You're using the 3 Level ZZ Semafor to paint smilies, aren't you?

Om_Salat:
Deejay,

I'm sorry I don't think I have anything like you wanted. Your first bet to finding them is to send private message to NewDigital. He's like the admin here so he should know where is what here. Your second option is to go to TRO at Kreslik. He's an eccentric kind of guy though,so don't expect much from him. He's banned from many forums for his behavior, but he does makes tons of indicators. Some for free and some requires a "donation" fee.

For the ATR indicator, try the one I'm using. It's attached. I'm not sure about the Sunday data though.

Salat

Yeah, all TRO will do is help.

Reason: