CatFx50 - page 197

Thanks JoZo

my indicator is playing me up. At least if we use the same indicators it should benefit us better.

Jim

jimmylad:
Thanks JoZo

my indicator is playing me up. At least if we use the same indicators it should benefit us better.

Jim

And put the bars at 2000 ( default is 500)

Hi!

Let me tell you all a secret . Just joking!

I really enjoy, like and love days like today. Those snake oil sellers out there telling us with all their analysis, forecast, predictions and waste of time and money that eurusd was set to go to hell. .

And all those ruminant mammals called sheep trusting them. Fantastic. Great. Gorgeous. Don't follow them, mates. Don't do it. Trade what you see, trade your system.

Tomorrow, eurusd could go to 1.16xx. I do not know. I do not care. If it goes down there, we'll be with it. But I only think now how much money those sheep have lost today. Let me express my condolences to them.

DON'T BE A SHEEP!!!!!!!!

Nina

JoZo:
And put the bars at 2000 ( default is 500)

all done & thankyou.

when I put the CHF to 2000 bars they alled turned green so I deleted the chart, reloaded it & all fine now.

Cheers.

harold4x:
why enter long when cat50 gave sell signal

Harold. I was also shorting but found out I was using the wrong indicator. I'm not sugessting you are but hopefully mine is now sorted. If I was following the right indicator I would have held a long position & been in profit (60 + pips on the cable)

Yes, it was indeed a good day for CatFx50. I have also made a few pips on EUR/USD , but I didn't sell USD/CHF as JoZo did, without a signal from the system. I think he did very well but the masters of the system have to think over that how the system can be improved for a reenter in the direction of the trend. If we had these rules, we would be on profit today not only on EUR/USD, but also on USD/CHF and GBP/USD.

Have a nice evening!

Fory

Fory:
Yes, it was indeed a good day for CatFx50. I have also made a few pips on EUR/USD , but I didn't sell USD/CHF as JoZo did, without a signal from the system. I think he did very well but the masters of the system have to think over that how the system can be improved for a reenter in the direction of the trend. If we had these rules, we would be on profit today not only on EUR/USD, but also on USD/CHF and GBP/USD.

Have a nice evening!

Fory

I really don't know why but I have seen a short signal at 12.30GMT for USDchf,

Files:
usdchf.gif  13 kb

Fory:

Have a nice evening!

Fory

Hi, Fory!

As far as I see -I'm not at home, but a mate has sent me USDCHF chart- we had a very tiny little green bar on stepMa_Stoch. USDCHF did not open above EMA50, but we had that tiny little green step's bar. Well, it is not a regular level 2 signal, but it is clear that it could have been a re-short.

Nina

nina:
Hi, Fory!

As far as I see -I'm not at home, but a mate has sent me USDCHF chart- we had a very tiny little green bar on stepMa_Stoch. USDCHF did not open above EMA50, but we had that tiny little green step's bar. Well, it is not a regular level 2 signal, but it is clear that it could have been a re-short.

Nina

You will have 2 green bars only if you have a set-up of 500 bars if you have 2000 bars there is no green bars.... take a look to my chart above...

EDITED:

Sorry I don't have the stepma on the chart above but with 2000 bars there is no red bars if you choose 500bars then you will have 2 green bars on that time...

Thank you mibl.

Reason: