CatFx50 - page 200

Hi everyone

Eur/USD has just bounced off the ema 50, will be waiting on close and new open

plus confirmation break of trendline....

Eur/USD: Waiting on a possible retest of the ema 50......Anyone take the long based on a bounce off the ema 50 ? ( I saw no primary catfx 50 signal so did not enter - was this correct ? )

Files:

Hi!

Ok, mates: what an awful day today!!!

Today's RECAP:

EURUSD, no signal.

USDCHF, no signal.

GBPUSD, sell at 1.7425 (11:00cet). Made a low at 1.7419.

GBPUSD, buy at 1.7450 (12:00cet). Made a high at 1.7494. + 44 pips.

44 pips - 31 pips= + 9 pips. So, taking into account spread = + 1 pips.

Nina

Hi can regards adding 0.04 and -0.04 Can someone explain how to do this and how to use this within the indicator. I have followed Ninas instructions but the lines don't appear.

On my StepMa Stoch I have two separate lines, a yellow line and a fairly straight blue line. Is a signal generated when the faster yellow line crosses the almost static blue line.

Thx for any information.

Dave1:

On my StepMa Stoch I have two separate lines, a yellow line and a fairly straight blue line. Is a signal generated when the faster yellow line crosses the almost static blue line.

Thx for any information.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

Dave1:
Hi can regards adding 0.04 and -0.04 Can someone explain how to do this and how to use this within the indicator. I have followed Ninas instructions but the lines don't appear.

Thx for any information.

Hi Dave1,

you must do this on hist_stepMa_stoch --> enter the 0.04 and -0.04 at the level tab.

For explanation of the system refer to first posting in the thread.

b.r. mibl

Dave1:

try this one

Cci

Good Day Traders

Can anyone verify the success of the cci within the contents of catfx50?

Thanks in advance.

Nesalc

Reason: