How do you send email alert triggered by an indicator on chart?

I am hoping someone can help me with this. I am using MT4, build 186. I am trying to have an email sent to my cell phone when an alert is triggered on my chart. I have custom indicators on my chart and they trigger an audible alert in little alert window. That part is good. Under TOOLS>>OPTIONS>>Email tab, I set up my email and hit test button...it sends to my cell phone great. So that part works. Email and Events tab are both checked to enable. If I go to Terminal and click on Experts tab, my alerts in the alert window are there. But when an audible alert is triggered by indicator, it does show in little alert window (which I want), BUT IT DOESNT SEND EMAIL. What am I missing?

SendMail() function. see MetaEditor dictionary

Yes, I am having the same issue. Where can I find MetaEditor dictionary? Jr, were you able to get it to work yet? Please advise...

Thanks!

I went to MetaEditor under dictionary tab and found SendMail. It even gives an example, but its all greek to me. I dont see anywhere in the indicator code where it says SendMail(), where I can enter a message. I dont know if the whole string of code has to be added somewhere, if so...where? Can someone help please? Can someone write the string of code and tell me where to add it? the message can just be simple such as alert triggered. thanks.

Fx hound, got it to work with some help from another. He was just great. Here is what he said do and finally got it to work without any error messages when I hit the compile button. I am not receiving data at this point going into the weekend, so I will have to wait until late sunday to test if it actually works. Here is what he said do.

You have to add SendMail() function to your indicator:

SendMail("From Tr","BUY");

Just put this after the Alert() line of your indicator code

run compile, should do the trick.
Reason: