CatFx50 - page 492

Hi

Signal in GBPUSD might be around the corner. But it's a holiday and EURUSD and USDCHF are not moving.

No signal yet at this time

carefull

all the news media bloomberg etc are indicating that the market is taking the euro long and the dollar short. this level 1 on the gbp cannot have too much strength. that said iam short gbp of off the breakout past 1.8812. haha i will get out soon it cannot last

Besides, ISM news is just around the corner in a little over an hour. GBP has had a slide of around 60 pips in the last few hours...proceed with care.

moneyline

well

locked in 20 pips with a stop loss. letting it ride for now. lets see what happens when i leave the screne for a minute and go to the store. i am expecting catastrophe

20 pips is still very nice

yeah for murphy

stopped out while at the store. looking like a long wait now. unless news shifts us back to buy mode. and we cross back up.

harold4x:
i have put together 4 charts explaining the 4 levels of trades using my 2 step stoc indicators for thos who want simplicity without all the bells and whistles of histo bars and step choppys aninas etc etc etc these 2 indicators takes care of all that stuff with same results and you wont have to kept asking the same questions use this with the pivot indicator for your targets i probably wont be on this forum anymore i have said all i can about the subject of trading hoped i have helped some if you still need any extra help you can private message me i will check them once per day if not its been fun good fortune to you all i feel my time here is done this is ninas thread not mine so he can lead you any way he wants i dont agree with all his tweaking buts thats one mans opinion i am not interested in starting a thread so may the forex be with you

Many thanks mate - your no BS posts certainly helped me and many others in this intraday game - I now just wait for those Catfx50 level 1 & 2 's and shoot for those 15 - 30 pips (or that pivot) day in day out ... best of luck ........

mcsqueeze:
stopped out while at the store. looking like a long wait now. unless news shifts us back to buy mode. and we cross back up.

The latest is that there was one very large trader causing the resent movement on cable, I'm sure he got out before the news. Sorry about your stop.

moneyline

moneyline:
The latest is that there was one very large trader causing the resent movement on cable, I'm sure he got out before the news. Sorry about your stop. moneyline

thanx for ur news money line...i was confused on that ...

dou know how thaat trader do that...i think big amount of money...what u think??

Reason: