Dolly system - page 3

WHEN fliping between Time frame the stasion froozee and go , I think knida bugs man .Cheers

Hi everyone - brilliant work on the Dolly Clone :-) Do you have any plans for an EA in the future ? Many thanks, Lee

Hello Dolly

Thanks Linuxuser for Dolly and the indicators, nice to be able to read the screen now,does anybody know if it is possible to use the trailing stop ea. with this but in a pending order way?

mrtools

Clone Dolly

I found the trailing stop ea. here on this forum. What I am thinking is set this up to when you make your first 20 pips have the trailing stop set to 20 pips then let the trade go possibly past the break low or high and hopefully past the target, will at the least lock in the 20 pips.

Break low TP hit. cheers

Target hit . CHEERS

Hey guys,...

How about the paint of buy or sell area,...?

Any Idea?

Files:
1daygrid.gif  33 kb

Ok, some answers...

First: we are in beta phase. The system origina system works and is realiable. So, this could be too.

But with testing nobody gets hurt.

Second: I need more time to write some clear rules, like when to take the trade and when to not.

I started to receive some ideas by email or PM. I´ll evaluate all.

hulahula:
Great ! 1 why when I put the tsr the dolly informasion gone ? 2 it is preety hard to read on the charts I think on difference window will be good. How to read absolute strengh indi ? Do you put the ALERT ? of potensial sell or buy ? Cheers

I know sometimes is a little harder to read the info, even for me with 2 x 21" monitors. But, like I said many times. I have a little time to programming and my knowledge about that is not enough to do some complicated things. And something that Igorad or Kalenzo (to name two skilled programmers) does in 5 mins takes 5 days for me.

Maybe in a future I´ll can do some indicator to contain all info provided by Dolly and #(T_S_R)-Daily Range Calculator

About #(T_S_R)-Daily Range Calculator. I not have any problem. The original thread is here.

Also. I don´t have a problem with diff TF.

I discarded the alerts because simetimes the price is "walking" trough the B/S line and you gotta one per second.

About AbsoluteStrenghtHisto_v1 you could read this thread.

mrtools:
I found the trailing stop ea. here on this forum. What I am thinking is set this up to when you make your first 20 pips have the trailing stop set to 20 pips then let the trade go possibly past the break low or high and hopefully past the target, will at the least lock in the 20 pips.

Excellent choice. You could set the EA to "move to breakout" to gain safety.

Another possible combination

This looks good combining it with Nina's system --

I added the HistStepStoch and StepStoch with alert --

Wss

Hi...Linuxser

great job...if you've already finished and ready to launch ...don;t forget to attach readme files so everyone can understand dolly system rules ...

thanks ...

============

Forex Indicators Collection

Reason: