CatFx50 - page 393

Hi All,

Thank you for all. I got some pips for today, but I did a mistake so lost some pips, but in total still winning. The signal provide in this strategy is clear and I got consistent winning since last week. I just realized how this strategy work after having several lost in the learning curve.

Best Regards,

Avici

Sovo

what is your exit strategy.

Hi!!!

Good morning all!!!

Congratulations!!

Nina

Files:
today.jpg  35 kb
today_1_1.jpg  61 kb

A nice 34 on eur/usd before daily work

Hi!!

Nina

Files:
today_6.jpg  31 kb
today_1_2.jpg  63 kb

great

We probably shouldn't get too carried away with saying how easy this forex business is, it was a substantial move it didn't muck around much when we got the signal, i'm am sure they all wont be like that, but we can be glad we bank some pips and wait for the next trade.

An interesting sideline i noticed after i got my pips and ran, i decided to put a few mor ema's on my chart (100,150,200) and they act like support and resistance, stalling points, it was interesting watching how the price reacted.

Anyway just thought i would share.

thanks nina and moneyline, and all, i am really enjoying this method more than others i have tried.

cheers

geoff

Everybody is happy now coz of great move happened couple minutes ago..

Well, this is just part of CatFX50 journey I guess... Keep consistent is the key...

Thanks Nina for this wonderful thread.

Arie DS

Originally Posted kumawat

Sovo

what is your exit strategy.

This is how I try to determine my exit strategy.

1. I try to move my stop loss 20-30 pips close to the current price line.

2. I look at the Nina indicator

3. I look at the Juice line

4. Also, the Histo_ Step ( how strong is the signals)

If the juice line is dropping and the yellow line on Nina indicator is moving toward the blue line, then I move my stop loss to 10-15 pips. (hoping to get the break out).

That's how I do it, it is simple for me at this moment. eventually, I will learn to listen and analyse the news and try to add more technical strategy. Hope it help. I hope to get more input from my strategy. THANKS ALL IN ADVANCE.

todays signals so far...

... shouldn't be difficult to see today.

But what was very good to see this morning was how the signals were be created - it was a process between getting another level 3 signal in the trend direction or a new level 1 in the other direction. So far it is not easy to declare in advance where th market will go for.

EURUSD

9:30cet: Level 1 short @1.2897, made a current low @1.2823 (>10:00cet) => +74 pips **

USDCHF

10:00cet: Level 1 long @1.2033, made a current high @1.2090 (>10:00cet) => +57 pips **

GBPUSD

10:00cet: Level 1 short @1.8900, made a current low @1.8828 (>10:00cet) => +72 pips **

** maximum favourable excurtion ex spread not equal with realized pips for every signalmibl

statistics

Hi all,

Just thought i would take this opportunity to update you on the stats i am doing so far.

Now bear with me as i dont have a whole lot of time to do this but i will get there.

At the moment i have only looked at euro/usd from the begining of april till friday. Also i have not singled out any time frame as yet just looking at all signals given for level 1 entries.

So all up by my account there where 26 signals given for this pair over a 30 day trading period.

please recall i am using targets of T1 15pips,T2 20pips,T3 25pips,T4 30 pips, T5 40pips, T6 45pips, T7 50pips.

so of the 26 signals given,

T1 was reached 84.6% of the time

T2 was reached 77 %

T3 was reached 69%

T4 was reached 69%

T5 was reached 65%

T6 was reached 61.5%

T7 was reached 54%

our 34pip stop loss was only triggered twice

I am wanting to take this a bit further and see what the MNE is at the time of each target being hit.

I dont know if this is what people want to see or not but it is keeping me very interested in this method.

cheers for now

geoff

Reason: