CatFx50 - page 275

How do I do these settings?

Hi Folks,

Hist_StepMA_Stoch_KV1_Ex_02 should be set at 2000 bars with +0,04 and -0,04 on it.

How do I set the +0.04 and the -0.04, is that on the first tab that says "fixed minimum" and "fixed maximum" ?

Thanks,

moneyline

mibl:
Hi Moneyline,

pop up the indicators parameters (ctrl-I) -- go on the levels page -- enter a level +0.04 and another -0.04

mibl

Thanks Mibl,

I was able to enter 0.04 and -0.04 ....I imagine 0.04 defaults to +0.04?

moneyline

tdion:
My broker is FXSol with 400:1 leverage.... unfortunately not a Metaquotes broker. Does anyone know if there is a metaquotes broker with identical data feed?

try www.northfinance.com

moneyline:
Thanks Mibl,

I was able to enter 0.04 and -0.04 ....I imagine 0.04 defaults to +0.04?

moneyline

yes, your are right +0.04 and -0.04

mibl

ted_newyork:
Hi, Nina

Please let me know some of your technique,

I (and my friends )want to learn about your system as much as I can.

question 1:

Eur/Usd, I checked North Finance and find out you were right. Entry price was 1.2241.

while we were watching it ext ream movement, you entered with more than 40 pips away which is very risky challenge from your catfx50 rules.

What made you entering this trade without hesitation?

Because of the movement from news?

I would like to know how to think when I use your system. especially when I see 20 pips wide entry or MORE than 20 pips wide difficult entry. You said you saw the data.

What kind of data were you seeing for this particular entry?

question 2:

I checked usd/chf with north finance, and also find out it totally different

from Nextt.With Nextt , entry point was 39 pips away,but from North Finance, it was 22 pips away and this one is easy to challenge for entry( compare to 39 pips wide).

(I attached this chf/usd from north finance and nextt.)

Are you checking both chart at the same time, or you just using only nextt ?

question 3:

I think you always using multi lots for trade.

I am using 2 lots for each entry and exit one of them when trade made its first 15pips, then after that move up stop loss to brake even. but this way, retracement hit my stop loss easily. so far, I have no negative results from catfx50 which is GREAT, but the way moving stop loss to brake even, I think I need to find out more good timing in order to stay in trade (avoiding retracement)

If you have any suggestion, please let me know.

question 4:

Reading your entry, your entry is always perfect, and ours were always too late.

Could you tell me how you entered very close to opening price, I think you are using market order, but not entry order.

What kind of technique should I learn for best entry like you?

Need just practice or something else?

request:

If it ok,

Could you please attach your current template of catfx50?

If so, We can use exactly same type of chart with you.

I know I am asking too much, please forgive me. I hope this questions and answer also help a lot of friends in this forum,

Thank you.
ted

Hi ted and

all new "posters" and "quiet readers" of catfx,

take care mates.

On the one hand the system has some easy rules and everything looks fine if you look afterwards at the chart.

BUT... implementing these rules in a realtime market, on multiple pairs, at the same time needs a lot of trading experience and practise with the system.

That what's posted as performance-recaps here in the thread are not all effectively made pips. It is the performance the system generates in an ideal market model.

There are no effects of real trading considered like:

- slipage

- trading errors (sometimes you hit the wrong button)

- parallel signals couldn't hardly entered at the same time

- overnight costs

- different brokers have different data feed quality

Besides that the system has a good, mostly profitable entry strategy. What everyone realizes depends on the traders skills to trade. Someone will make 70% of these recap-pips, another only 30% and it is even possible to loose money with that if you are not familiar with general trading rules, the market and have a LOT OF discipline.

Nina made a very good job here and generated a gorgeous system! --> But he trades for himself, I trade for myself and you must already trade yourself!

When you really trade this with non-demo-money you'll see what I mean - but please try on demo before (Trading-problems came mostly from psychology and not from systems)

mibl

One other thought for a closing strategy for this system.

A few months ago I was following a company called ForexTrendPointer.com where they were "multiplexing" their trades.... hence I began my own version of the multiplexor.

You can find out more about their strategy here: http://www.forextrendpointer.com/multiplexing.php

The company had a series of bad losses and the multiplexor killed there pip total..... but what was interesting was the multiplexor itself.

Let me explain.

Their strategy involved entered 3 lots with goals of 50 and 100 pips, and a third lot to close on a reversal.... Stops at 50 for all 3.

If any of the three lots did not close for a profit, each negative lot doubled.... if closing for a gain that lot was reset to 1.... Max contracts traded was 48....

Well I think this strategy might work with CatFX if the goals were lower.... say 15 pips (instead of 50) and 30 pips (instead of 100).... as for the last lot I don't have a solution yet.

It seems most trades don't whipsaw back beyond 15 pips so maybe a 15 pip stop is reasonable.

Anyway you double after a loser but if you exit for a gain without hitting the limit, you could just trade the same number of lots the next trade.

From the performance I've seen so far, this system would be gaining large pip totals with low risk. If anyone would like to discuss this further please PM me.

Hi!

Just an opinion:

If we do not see a NFP above 220k, I think EURUSD will not drop when they release data.

It is just an opinion. Trade what you see and forget about opinions.

Nina

tdion:
One other thought for a closing strategy for this system.

A few months ago I was following a company called ForexTrendPointer.com where they were "multiplexing" their trades.... hence I began my own version of the multiplexor.

You can find out more about their strategy here: http://www.forextrendpointer.com/multiplexing.php

The company had a series of bad losses and the multiplexor killed there pip total..... but what was interesting was the multiplexor itself.

Let me explain.

Their strategy involved entered 3 lots with goals of 50 and 100 pips, and a third lot to close on a reversal.... Stops at 50 for all 3.

If any of the three lots did not close for a profit, each negative lot doubled.... if closing for a gain that lot was reset to 1.... Max contracts traded was 48....

Well I think this strategy might work with CatFX if the goals were lower.... say 15 pips (instead of 50) and 30 pips (instead of 100).... as for the last lot I don't have a solution yet.

It seems most trades don't whipsaw back beyond 15 pips so maybe a 15 pip stop is reasonable.

Anyway you double after a loser but if you exit for a gain without hitting the limit, you could just trade the same number of lots the next trade.

From the performance I've seen so far, this system would be gaining large pip totals with low risk. If anyone would like to discuss this further please PM me.

Hi!

Keep working out you idea and demoing it and post your results.

THX.

Nina

Dear Nina ,

i would like to thanks for this great system

i am read all pages and replates in this sub. to dollow up any notes

last signals :

eurusd sell @ 1.2244

iam exit now with +66 pip

usdchf buy @ 1.2871

iam exit now with +65 pip

Gpbusd sell@1.7515

still holding ( + 29 )

total until now : +160 pip ( good profit within 2 days ) since last signals are approved on each pair .

=======================================

as iam understand in simply :

sellafter crossing of EMA wait for next bar openningif the openning under the crossing and the Max Bar indicatorbecome red , and IND ind. cross the zero line ((( then go short )))

any additial note from Nina about this

thanks Nina

Files:
eur1.gif  19 kb
chf1.gif  17 kb
gbp1.gif  20 kb

Hi,

Does anyone have Hist and aNina coded for MT3. I'm asking because I trade live with InterbankFX and they won't let me trade live with MT4 because of the bugs (their conclusion). We would like to be able to use these indicators in MT3 since that is the program and data we trade on. If this is the wrong place to post I apologize.

frayed

Reason: