Deleting arrows on chart - page 2

Strange, it works in my metatrader. I've testet it on Alpari acc, North finance acc, and on my work pc. It works on all of them. Have u put it in scripts directory and compiled it? Try to drag and drop this script from navigator sidebar in to a chart. As for your modification, I can say only... that there is a long way for u to know how mql4 works...

yes Kalenzo it works but not for all objects i have on the charts,i guess they are drown buy indicators and not threated as objects but it did delete lot of garbage from few charts.

As my mql4 knoweledg,i am (was ) programmer 30 years ago and now i learned visual basic and the concept of object oriented programming but with this mql or should we say c++ i have problems,lack of good suport and manual

so i mess up with type of variables easy but i can do some programming here if i had more time to sit on it.

p.s. tyred of learnign,last one i learn GFT dealbook2 CTL language...peace of shit...now this mql...

Ths any way

deepdrunk:
yes Kalenzo it works but not for all objects i have on the charts,i guess they are drown buy indicators and not threated as objects but it did delete lot of garbage from few charts.

As my mql4 knoweledg,i am (was ) programmer 30 years ago and now i learned visual basic and the concept of object oriented programming but with this mql or should we say c++ i have problems,lack of good suport and manual

so i mess up with type of variables easy but i can do some programming here if i had more time to sit on it.

p.s. tyred of learnign,last one i learn GFT dealbook2 CTL language...peace of shit...now this mql...

Ths any way

Hm. I added all types what I had in metatraders including fibo levels, cycles, shapes, lines, trendlines, labels,arrows, text. All was deleted if they was puted in prev day. What type of object is not deleted from your charts?

mostly suport lines drown automaticly,asctrend arows,labtren,supertrend...but i guess they can't be deleted this way

deepdrunk:
mostly suport lines drown automaticly,asctrend arows,labtren,supertrend...but i guess they can't be deleted this way

This script deletes only all objects that are made by ObjectCreate function or drow manualy. It deletes the following objects:

- Lines (horizontal, vertical,trend)

- Channels (fibo,regresion,eqidistant,std.dev)

- Gann (line,fan,grid)

- Fibonacii (retracment,Timezones, fan, Arcs,expansions)

- Shapes (eclipse, triangle etc)

- all arrows

- pitchfork, cycle lines, text, text labels

Nothing less, nothing more.

If u created other objects (i dont know how, and witch objects) then this script will not delete it. As I know the asc trend indicators draws arrows, points etc by using buffers, such like average indicators. Then it is imposible to delete that object becouse it is not an object. They are variables placed in buffer array, so if u want to clean them u have to modify indicator. Eg. restrict number of bars to show. Hope this help

again thanks Kalenzo , it did delete lot of objects ( all ) and for those who are not objects yes it should be fixed in indicators itself.

Again my lack of mql4 knoweledg,i was thinking everything on the chart are objects...not buffers or something else but i got it now.

deepdrunk:
again thanks Kalenzo , it did delete lot of objects ( all ) and for those who are not objects yes it should be fixed in indicators itself. Again my lack of mql4 knoweledg,i was thinking everything on the chart are objects...not buffers or something else but i got it now.

Yes, it is hard to start with mql4 when U was a programmer before I had that feeling too I wanted to know mql in 2 weeks but there isnt any mql4 bible to tell how to do something. U have only manual with description of basic usage of functions. The best of all document that i've seen on the internet to learn mql is the mql programming course that was writen by codersguru. U can find very usefull information and tools on his page www.metatrader.info

Anyway, I'm glad I could help

kalenzo as you are online now i have to ask you something;

i want to start new thread-post about timeframes in mt4 but i dont know how to start new tread so i will ask you the question and if you see it can be programmed you can start this new tread :

in mt4 we have 'only' m1,m15,m30....charts

in tradestation they have tick charts where we can change ticks values so we can get chart from 50 ticks or 100 or what ever.It is usefool tool to get candle close only based on nubmer of ticks and it can be represented as volality in some way as one candle can be open for 2 minutes or for 20 minutes..this is good for forex because we dont have volality on forex (the one on mt4 charts is also based on ticks i guess.

Can this be don in mql4 or it needs to be writen in level of MT4 ?

deepdrunk:
kalenzo as you are online now i have to ask you something;

i want to start new thread-post about timeframes in mt4 but i dont know how to start new tread so i will ask you the question and if you see it can be programmed you can start this new tread :

in mt4 we have 'only' m1,m15,m30....charts

in tradestation they have tick charts where we can change ticks values so we can get chart from 50 ticks or 100 or what ever.It is usefool tool to get candle close only based on nubmer of ticks and it can be represented as volality in some way as one candle can be open for 2 minutes or for 20 minutes..this is good for forex because we dont have volality on forex (the one on mt4 charts is also based on ticks i guess.

Can this be don in mql4 or it needs to be writen in level of MT4 ?

To start new thread u have to chose Forex Forum -> group -> start new thread

As for the tick charts etc. I think there was a few implementation of that in mql4 , even on this forum. U can also convert charts by period converter script, but that cant be done in the real time i think

Reason: