CatFx50 - page 56

Nina..

Hi!!

I really appreciate your kindly words. As you know, I've been using CatFX50 for quite a long time. I know it works, I know you can make money with it, but you must admit that you are going to lose too. So, be ready.

If CatFX50 makes you more happy, helps you to think that trading is not for a few, I'll be well paid.

Trading is not difficult: you do not need to make your charts unreadable.

Trust me. You do not need to pay for signals. You do not need to hear oil snake sellers: they are quacks.

Good luck!

Nina

nina can you look at my last post? https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173201/page38

Thanks

Hi Leutzuro,

I would like to be of assistance if I may, in response to your post 565, it appears that you have discovered one method of exit for the strategy.

I would like to share with you my understanding of the strategy so far...

Presently, Nina has provided us with a set of tools along with rules which give a high probability entry (approximately 80 - 90%) for a profitable trade. Nina currently trades multiple lots and uses her own experience, intuition or "feeling" of the market to determine when she should take profit.

In each of her posted updates, Nina is summarizing the time and price where the entry took place and the maximum pips that were possible in the trade. This is NOT necessarily her exit from the trade.

At present, I believe that many of the members following the thread are currently using their own methods to exit their trades. As we begin to test these methods, and share our results, I believe it will help each of us to find one that is suitable for our trading style.

Hope this helps :-)

Regards,

Aiki

Aikitrader:
Hi Leutzuro,

I would like to be of assistance if I may, in response to your post 565, it appears that you have discovered one method of exit for the strategy.

Presently, Nina has provided us with a set of tools along with rules which give a high probability entry (approximately 80 - 90%) for a profitable trade. Nina currently trades multiple lots and uses her own experience, intuition or "feeling" of the market to determine when she should take profit.

In each of her posted updates, Nina is summarizing the time and price where the entry took place and the maximum pips that were possible in the trade. This is NOT necessarily her exit from the trade.

At present, I believe that many of the members following the thread are currently using their own methods to exit their trades. As we begin to test these methods, and share our results, I believe it will help each of us to find one that is suitable for our trading style.

Regards,

Aiki

Thanks for reply

Interesting is Nina close the trade exactly when price touch SHI chanel and this is what i want to know if she exit because shi chanel is touch.

I will se tomorow if will works

Aikitrader:
Hi Leutzuro,

Regards,

Aiki

Hi, Aiki and welcome to this thread!

Your expostion is gorgeous. I could not say it better.

THX!

Nina

leutzuro:
Thanks for reply

Interesting is Nina close the trade exactly when price touch SHI chanel and this is what i want to know if she exit because shi chanel is touch.

I will se tomorow if will works

Hi, Leutzuro and sorry for the delay!

SHI-Channel is a nice tool. I do not use it though.

In your picture you have a support called S2. Right? For me this is the exit.

I have said that I plot Fibopivots on charts. And you should too. In addition to that I trade multi lots. I look at EURGBP too.

Nina

thanks for reply nina

Today's RECAP:

Note: not all brokers give the same signals.

EURUSD, bought at 1.2120. Made a high at 1.2140. +20 pips.

EURUSD, sold at 1.2117 (10:30CET). Made a low at 1.2051. +66 pips.

USDCHF, sold at 1.2772 or 1.2790 (08:30-09:00). Made a low at 1.2761. +11 or +29. I prefer to input a lost of -34 pips.

USDCHF, bought at 1.2796 (12:00CET. Made a high at 1.2859. +63 pips.

GBPUSD, sold at 1.7658 (10:30CET). Made a low at 1.7585. +73 pips.

TOTAL = +188 pips.

For the week= +494 pips

Nina

Hey Nina,

I have been going through this thread and its all very interesting. I was just curious when you use your system how do you determine what your Stop Loss is per trade. I don't know if its been mentioned in this thread. I read that you usually scale out your trades for your exits, but what do you use for you stop if your trade goes sour.

One other thing when you post your buy/sell signals you say that that it has reached a high or reached a low. How do you determine if its time to close your position. Shi Channel?

Hope this question makes sense. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Reason: