Fisher - page 2

Fisher

Hi!!

Well, we've seen live what's going on with Fisher indicator.

My question is: could anyone improve it?

Newdigital: Remember the average value on Juice?

Thank you!

Nina

Ok. Here is my version of this indicator.... Try it and please feedback...

I'll be glad to read all your opinions...

Thank you Your4ik! When I attach it to the chart it looks quite impressive... Please only tell me whether it's redrawing the past bars (just as the previous version) or not?

shizo:
Thank you Your4ik! When I attach it to the chart it looks quite impressive... Please only tell me whether it's redrawing the past bars (just as the previous version) or not?

Try it by yourself and tell me...

Ok, I will check it on Monday...

What does its name mean? Is it based in Fisher transform, described by John Ehlers?

FX Fish

Yur4ik:
Try it by yourself and tell me...

Yur4ik: I have looked at your version of FX Fish, and can see that you took out some of the parameters in the code. I have been using FX Fish with good success, and BTW, it does change the colour of bars, but only up to one bar back. In other words, it will not change anything at 3 or more bars back.

My question to you is, does your version(which is set to 10 periods)differ in any way in which it operates in comparision to the origianl FX Fish ?? I am not a programmer as such, and cant tell from looking at the code what you have done with it.

forexpipmaster:
Yur4ik: I have looked at your version of FX Fish, and can see that you took out some of the parameters in the code. I have been using FX Fish with good success, and BTW, it does change the colour of bars, but only up to one bar back. In other words, it will not change anything at 3 or more bars back. My question to you is, does your version(which is set to 10 periods)differ in any way in which it operates in comparision to the origianl FX Fish ?? I am not a programmer as such, and cant tell from looking at the code what you have done with it.

I have not understood a question. And if I am not mistaken, in the previous version the period 10 too. Try it and tell how it works, if it works at all..

Hi!

As far as I see, it works ok.

Nina

Yur4ik:
I have not understood a question. And if I am not mistaken, in the previous version the period 10 too. Try it and tell how it works, if it works at all..

nina:
Hi!

As far as I see, it works ok.

Nina

Hello Nina, What's the ideal time frame for this indicator?

Regards

mx

Reason: