Fisher - page 15

need help to set Fisher_Yur4ik_2.mq4 as bars

asmdev:
Here is version I'm using, last several bars are updated dynamicaly so up bar(green) may change to down(red).

i need some help, could somebody set Fisher_Yur4ik_2.mq4 as bars in separate window... plss

Files:

The bars are already in separate window, and not chart window.

So what exactly you want?

fx563:
The bars are already in separate window, and not chart window. So what exactly you want?

bars as per 2nd seperate window as attach..

hope u can do for me... tq

Files:
fisher.gif  21 kb

bars as per 2nd seperate window as attach.. hope u can do for me... tq

Is this what you want?

fisher_yur4ik_2bars.mq4

Files:

I would get excited except for the fact that this thing repaints! Almost always if there is a ++ loop in the program it will repaint.

Dave

fx563:
Is this what you want? fisher_yur4ik_2bars.mq4

yes. thank you Mr.Fx563. thank u very much..

Does this Fisher mq4 file repaint itself?

Hello, I need some help here from some experinced programmers/traders on how a particluar indicator works going forward.

I have been looking at a particular signal history for the #FXmFish[1]-2.mq4 indicator. Unfortunately I have never watched it tick by, bar by bar and since there is no FOREX trading this weekend, I don;t know what it does.

My question is do the histogram bars being painted green or red, and the signal dots (YELLOW & AQUA) repaint themselves or is once a bar is completed, the histogram painted or dot that is painted, stays that color and position so you can make a decision on the bar immediately after to buy or sell? See attached indicator.

Thanks in advance...

Shayne

Files:

thank you so much nina for this intresting thread

mtf fisher indicator

do anyone have a mtf fisher indicator? i could not find one.

Take it and use it!

pip man:
do anyone have a mtf fisher indicator? i could not find one.
Reason: