Fisher - page 16

Dat Indicator repaints seriously

shayne1972:
Hello, I need some help here from some experinced programmers/traders on how a particluar indicator works going forward.

I have been looking at a particular signal history for the #FXmFish[1]-2.mq4 indicator. Unfortunately I have never watched it tick by, bar by bar and since there is no FOREX trading this weekend, I don;t know what it does.

My question is do the histogram bars being painted green or red, and the signal dots (YELLOW & AQUA) repaint themselves or is once a bar is completed, the histogram painted or dot that is painted, stays that color and position so you can make a decision on the bar immediately after to buy or sell? See attached indicator.

Thanks in advance...

Shayne

the histogram repaints itself but I haven't seen the dots repaint. it repaints eveb when the bars have closed.

Yur4ik:
Try it by yourself and tell me...

I can't notice that it repaint the past but from the code it draw from 0 to Bar. So it compute the shift=0 first then shift=1,2,3,....

How to write a function for ea?

It takes too much time for backtesting when call exernal indicator especially of these kind regression indicators.

Here's my function but seems it doesn't work.

double Fisher_Value(int shift)

{

double _Value=0;

int i=0;

for(int i=1;i>=0;shift--)

{

double smax = High;

double smin = Low;

double price = iMA(NULL,0,1,0,0,PRICE_MEDIAN,shift+i);

if (smax==smin) smax=smin+Point;

double wpr=(price-smin)/(smax-smin);

_Value = 0.33*2*(wpr-0.5) + 0.67*_Value;

}

if (_Value> 0.99) _Value= 0.999;

if (_Value<-0.99) _Value=-0.999;

return(_Value);

}

Need help for create EA from Fisher_Yur4ik

I have a simple ideia for EA using Fisher indicator.

When fisher previous bar more than 0.25, Open BUY

and after open buy, if fisher previous bar below 0.25, CLOSE Buy

And if fisher previous bar below -0.25, OPEN SELL

and after open, if fisher previous bar above -0.25, CLOSE SELL.

No SL and TP. i use this in the manual trade and i have a good profit.

Thank you

MTF Fisher_Yur4ik

Would, could someone code this indicator (Fisher_Yur4ik) for multi time frame usage? Although it absolutely does repaint, I find that it's real value is as a divergence and trend trading indicator seen in different time frames, say for instance 5, 15, 30 min. time frames. For example, if the 15 and 30 min fisher is in a definite uptrend (green) and the 5 min is reversing from green (red), and there is no divergence on the 15 & 30 min times frames, you can stay in the trade until there is divergence in at least two time frames. Or you can exit the trade on the 5 min, and re-enter again when the 5 min matches green again with the 15 & 30min time frames. The reverse is of course true for a sell trade. Used in combo with say RSI for instance, it gives you very high probability trades. Please, help. Seeing this indicator (Fisher Yur4ik) in muti times frames on one chart would be a great feature. It would be worth your time. Bill

A supplement to the above

I will be glad to share a very good strategy if you can provide the MTF Fisher_Yur4ik indicator mentioned above. But where the indicator does surely repaint, it is almost imperative to see the different time frames on the same chart. I know you will be happy w/ it, but we need the Multi-Time-Frame option. Again, it is a trend recognition trading system and does not employ the indicator in the ways it has been discussed in this thread so far. The indicator by itself is a very poor signal provider, but again,I use it in a different manner. regards: bill

Any Help

Hi,

Is there any help where can I download the MTF Fisher_yur4ik https://c.mql5.com/forextsd/forum/162/fisher_yur4ik.mq4

Fisher_Yur4ik_2.mq4 is repainting

xtremfx:
i need some help, could somebody set Fisher_Yur4ik_2.mq4 as bars in separate window... plss

Be careful, Fisher_Yur4ik_2.mq4 is repainting. You can check it with visualization mode in MT4 tester.https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

Nonlag applied to fisher 2MA

I'm trying to use nonlagma to avoid repainting of the indicator Fish with icustom. But with some problem.

I replace first MA with

MA1buffer=iCustom(NULL, 0, "NonLagMA",buffer3,10,0,0,0,i);

What's the problem? . Thx

Files:
Reason: