Fisher - page 3

FX Fish

Yur4ik: My simple question is, does your version paint the bars in differently from the FX Fish version ??

And changing the number of periods makes a huge difference in how it operates on different time frames, and not just running it on the 10 setting.

forexpipmaster:
Yur4ik: My simple question is, does your version paint the bars in differently from the FX Fish version ??

It just that I wished to change....

I know, tnx. I played with "IF"...

Yur4ik,

Can you provide us with any insight on how you use this indicator as you have coded it?

I am looking forward to watching it in real time

Thanks

EK

Emerald King:
Yur4ik,

Can you provide us with any insight on how you use this indicator as you have coded it?

I am looking forward to watching it in real time

Thanks

EK

I just tried to change the Nina's indicator...

and now asking for FEEDBACK...(some posts above)

There was a small mistake in the last version... Also it is possible to play with the period...

FEEDBACKS?

New version.

Yur4ik:
I just tried to change the Nina's indicator... and now asking for FEEDBACK...(some posts above)

Hello Yur4ik: First of all I would like to thank you for your efforts on fixing the re painted bars on fisher indicator.

I have been trying this indicator (the last version) on a 4hr chart real time and still is re painting the bars after they are closed. This happened to me today when the GBP is has been up and down like crazy.

Is there any way to freeze the fishers' bars colors and sizes after the candle close?

Regards

GS

@forexpipmaster

If you are talking about RAVI FX Fisher code then it would be this

for (int shift = limit; shift>=0;shift--)

@gsepulveda71

Yes they re-paint past bars but it is not a bug or an error. That was what the original designer had intented for his code.

Some Indicators and EA's work well but cant be backtested nor looked at on historical charts because they work only in the current bar.

Thanks

EK

Reason: