white center tp

TF 4H

i start open new accont today 3000$

Look at my result and still open

HI ALL

THIS IS FOR REMMBER ME !!!

Pava:
yes it repaints

no it does not repaint. once the bar/candle is close it does not change. it will repaint if the bar/candle is still in session.

Beg to differ...

jsonc:
no it does not repaint. once the bar/candle is close it does not change. it will repaint if the bar/candle is still in session.

It does repaint...check it better...

Pava:
It does repaint...check it better...

ok then at what point does it repaints? i took at snapshots of eurusd and gbpjpy at 15 min, 30 min, and 1hr tf; and randomly mark vertical lines. 6 hrs later, they (forextrend indicator) have not changed. the bar where vertical line was marked and the number of bars for each trend in between vertical lines are the same.

Here you go...

jsonc:
ok then at what point does it repaints? i took at snapshots of eurusd and gbpjpy at 15 min, 30 min, and 1hr tf; and randomly mark vertical lines. 6 hrs later, they (forextrend indicator) have not changed. the bar where vertical line was marked and the number of bars for each trend in between vertical lines are the same.

Please take it to 1 minute chart...it repaints badly..I noticed...not only it repainted the last bar...it repainted in 10 minutes time...that I watched it a bar before the bar before the last bar....:)...obviously..if you watch it on 4 hour chart...it will take a little more time to notice repainting of indicator....

Reason: