T3 - page 29

i-RoundPrice-T01m (by KimIV) - a T3 indicator made differentially

Files:
i_rp.png  52 kb

mladen:
T3 indicator using standard deviation for adapting (T3 is very good for adapting, since its calculating length does not need to be an integer - for example you can calculate a nnn.5 T3 - and that gives a perfectly smooth T3 value even when adapting is applied to it which is not a case with some other averages types adapting)

PS: attaching the ex4 too for those that might have problems compiling the source. Even though the indicator is written from the first letter to the last by me, my build was refusing to compile it for some time. Now, out of the blue, it compiles it with no problem, so I am not sure that someone else will not have the same problem I had. For that case download the the ex4 (it is built with build 500)

PS: when comparing to "regular" T3 indicators set the T3Original to false (since most of the T3 indicators use Fulks/Matulich calculation and not the orginal Tim Tillson calculation)

I will be interesting to see the new version of older indicators that used t3, that will spawn with this MA.

Adaptive T3

T3 indicator using standard deviation for adapting (T3 is very good for adapting, since its calculating length does not need to be an integer - for example you can calculate a nnn.5 T3 - and that gives a perfectly smooth T3 value even when adapting is applied to it which is not a case with some other averages types adapting)

PS: attaching the ex4 too for those that might have problems compiling the source. Even though the indicator is written from the first letter to the last by me, my build was refusing to compile it for some time. Now, out of the blue, it compiles it with no problem, so I am not sure that someone else will not have the same problem I had. For that case download the the ex4 (it is built with build 500)

PS: when comparing to "regular" T3 indicators set the T3Original to false (since most of the T3 indicators use Fulks/Matulich calculation and not the orginal Tim Tillson calculation)

Files:

mladen,

it would be very useful to have alerts (sound and message) incorporated into the "adaptive T3.mq4 indicator".

thanks in advance.

kaptainahab:
mladen,

it would be very useful to have alerts (sound and message) incorporated into the "adaptive T3.mq4 indicator".

thanks in advance.

Alerts on slope changes?

kaptainahab:
mladen,

thanks in advance.

Assuming that you mean alerts when the slope of the adaptive T3 changes, so made alerts for that

mladen:
Assuming that you mean alerts when the slope of the adaptive T3 changes, so made alerts for that

it is perfect. thank you mladen.

Hi Mladen,

The adaptive function is very interesting.

I have do the adaptive T3 with "Swiss Army " Alpha .

We can choose 2 alphas : clean or Swiss army.

Regards.

PS: If you want normal alpha period ,you can use clean alpha : 2 x period

sohocool:
Hi Mladen,

The adaptive function is very interesting.

I have do the adaptive T3 with "Swiss Army " Alpha .

We can choose 2 alphas : clean or Swiss army.

Regards.

PS: If you want normal alpha period ,you can use clean alpha : 2 x period

I like it

Hi Mladen,

Do you think is it possible to do Adaptive Hull Moving Average V2 ???

Decimal period seems to work .

Regards

Reason: