How to apply custom moving average to an indicator?

I am switching from MT4 to MT5 and have very little experience with the new way of coding. In MT4 I used Hull Moving average to smooth other indicators (for example Stochastic). What I did in MT4 I modified the code from moving averages.mq4 to calculate HMA on an array instead of Price. I was wondering whether it is possible in MT5 to just use the HMA indicator that can be found in Codebase and pass the Stochastic buffer to it without writing custom code like I did for MT4.

Any help and an example will be greatly appreciated.

ddh43:

I am switching from MT4 to MT5 and have very little experience with the new way of coding. In MT4 I used Hull Moving average to smooth other indicators (for example Stochastic). What I did in MT4 I modified the code from moving averages.mq4 to calculate HMA on an array instead of Price. I was wondering whether it is possible in MT5 to just use the HMA indicator that can be found in Codebase and pass the Stochastic buffer to it without writing custom code like I did for MT4.

Any help and an example will be greatly appreciated.

When a custom indicator is called from the mql5 program, applied_price parameter or handler other indicator must be spent the last after all the input parameters provided by the custom indicator.

To see iCustom () 

Reason: