T3 - page 53

mladen:
on my own This is a non-repainting alma (Arnaud Legoux moving average) : alma_nrp.mq4

Mladen,

May I request for regular histo version of Alma nrp.mq4 along with arrow and alert please.

Thanks

SKC321

skc321:
Mladen,

May I request for regular histo version of Alma nrp.mq4 along with arrow and alert please.

Thanks

SKC321

Hello Mladen,

May I request for regular histo version of Alma nrp.mq4 along with arrow and alert please.

Thanks

SKC321

skc321:
Hello Mladen,

May I request for regular histo version of Alma nrp.mq4 along with arrow and alert please.

Thanks

SKC321

SKC321, this is the histo version with alerts and arrows.

mrtools:
SKC321, this is the histo version with alerts and arrows.

mrtools can you please leave just arrows and delete the histo?

mrtools:
SKC321, this is the histo version with alerts and arrows.

Thanks a ton!!! mrtools

T3 ma crosses indicator (multi time frame version with alerts) upgraded, made more user friendly and optimized code : t3_ma_crosses_arrows_alerts_2.mq4

mladen:
T3 ma crosses indicator (multi time frame version with alerts) upgraded, made more user friendly and optimized code : t3_ma_crosses_arrows_alerts_2.mq4

It does not repaint?

whisperer:
It does not repaint?

It does not

mladen:
It does not

Ah, OK. Thanks

Hi mladen and friends,

Any body know where can i get T3 divergence on separate window indicator for MT4 ?

Thanks a lot in advance.