Jurik

Jurik Moving Average.

About this indicator and some others read https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/debates-discussions/197-laguerre-indicator-description

Files:
jma.mq4  11 kb

More Jurik

Other Jurik indicators.

Files:
jrsx.mq4  4 kb
jma_sl.mq4  13 kb
jcfbaux.mq4  5 kb
3c_jrsx_h.mq4  6 kb

Could you possibly provide an explanation of JCFBaux? I read Jurik's website and CFB itself isn't an indicator. But it looks like there is an indicator included in that package. Is JCFBaux that indicator?

Nevermind, I figured out how to use it. When I get some time to write the code, I'll post an adaptive version of JRSX based on CFB.

Hi newdigital.

I created a nice trend following setup on the 30 minute chart using the following 2 indicators...

JRSX3 10

guppy long

guppy short

buy when jrsx crosses above the zero line and price is above the gmma's take profits, moe stops break even once the jrsx registers a 5. Same for shorts.

my only concern is that there is something wrong with te jrsx. there is a 3rd color in the indicator which can be seen on older data, but on current data only two colors are seen. Is there an error in calculation?

Files:
30mgmmarsx3.gif  13 kb

I think some of Jurik indicators may be with small errors. Because all the indicator posted here was created to be Jurik indicators. Try some an othet indicator, a lot of them were posted here already.

JMA Serie

have found..JMA Serie

calculate indicators ADX MACD.... with JMA

is GREAT

Files:
ss_1.gif  24 kb
jmaserie.zip  23 kb

JMA SERIE inside

...\MetaTrader4\Expert\include

.::JJMASeries.mqh

...\MetaTrader 4\Expert\Indicators

.:: 3c_JDemark_H.mq4