Jurik - page 39

billybob164:
JMA Cross
Does anyone know how to program the JMA cross?

Basically print an up / down arrow on a 2 JMA cross?

I have included the JMA indicator and include file.

Attached Files

I was looking for the same thing. The post refers to an attachment/file however, I cant seem to see one there. Is there any way you could post that again please??

Thank you,

Billybob

Hello Billybob,

Awhile back had to make room to upload more files and removed them from my storage doing that somehow I deleted my files at my posts also, found a lot of the posts and replaced the file but every once in awhile someone finds one i missed, anyway this as far as i can remember very close to the one i posted earlier. For the arrows to work you will need Turbo Jma in your indicators folder, and the include file isn't needed.

Files:
jma_cross.gif  19 kb
jma_cross.mq4  7 kb
turbo_jma.mq4  11 kb

Linuxser:
Twice Easy. Just unzip and run the exe following the instructions.

as u say i will do but some indicator work and some not work

i want to jfatlspeed indicator

pls help

Read this post as of how you have to install "jurik" pack : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173010/page6

lion of gail:
as u say i will do but some indicator work and some not work

i want to jfatlspeed indicator

pls help

mod request for Single_Side_Digi_Filt

Hello any senior programmer member,

Am interested in a Delta_Single_Side_Digi_Filt, I.E., the slope or derivative of that Single_Side_Side_Digi_Filt indicator. The inflexion points of such where slants equal zero are the quotes reversals, and yes, I know, that info would be couple bars back .

The center would be zero? Of course.

Thanks for help on this,

Jerry B.

Batchboy:
Hello any senior programmer member,

Am interested in a Delta_Single_Side_Digi_Filt, I.E., the slope or derivative of that Single_Side_Side_Digi_Filt indicator. The inflexion points of such where slants equal zero are the quotes reversals, and yes, I know, that info would be couple bars back .

The center would be zero? Of course.

Thanks for help on this,

Jerry B.

Hello Jerry,

Any more information?

mrtools:
Hello Jerry, Any more information?

Not that I can think of. Just want mainly slope of that indicator. Original indicator to have same variables. Slope/indicator value to be in separate window with center being zero. Is that the "additional" you're wondering?

Thanking you ahead.

Jerry

Batchboy:
Not that I can think of. Just want mainly slope of that indicator. Original indicator to have same variables. Slope/indicator value to be in separate window with center being zero. Is that the "additional" you're wondering?

Thanking you ahead.

Jerry

Got this one!

Files:

mrtools:
Got this one!

Thanks mrtools. Not sure this is slope/delta of Single_Side_Digi_Filt, but it "looks good" in meantime! .......

mrtools:
Got this one!

Does it repaint?

clon_tron:
Does it repaint?

To tell the truth never tested it for that, but don't think it does.

Reason: