Jurik - page 18

the best way (as NK and other recommends) - is to install fresh (new) MT4 platform - designated for NK library; try couple of times what goes where - you'll be fine

Colored RSTL

Colored RSTL

The following indicators should be placed

JJMASeries.mqh

PriceSeries.mqh

3Color.mqh

in the folder (directory): MetaTrader\experts\include\

--------------------------------------------------------

and these indicators should be placed

RSTL.mq4

Heiken Ashi#.mq4

in the folder (directory): MetaTrader\indicators \

Files:

JMA for indicators

Hi,

Is there any JMA indicator that we can apply on an indicator instead of on the price?

Daniel

dvarrin:
Hi,

Is there any JMA indicator that we can apply on an indicator instead of on the price?

Daniel

Daniel,

I requested the same a few post back, but no luck on a response.Would be coo to use JRSX/JMA cross setup mentioned in the Jurik .pdf that our good buddy Banzai posted. I won't give up. Can anyone assist. I can't even read most of the code because it's in Russian.

Can anyone create a simple JMA crossover signal?

dvarrin:
Hi,

Daniel

I would appreciate any help.

https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/debates-discussions/116-something-interesting-please-post-here

Yes. I saw this post, mystified. I think it's a great idea. We'll see if anyone takes you up on it.

NK_library Easy to install

Many members are posting some troubles after install NK_library.zip.

Generally this problems are caused because the user just drop everything into /experts/indicators folder

A second problem is the instructions inside the compressed file are in Russian.

I made this easy to install compressed file to avoid this problem.

Just decompress into into Metatrader 4 experts folder, click "ok" to overwrite and ready to use.

Files:

nice, Rar overrides folders and installs new indis (files) without harming your old indis (old files).

i tried to do same trick with Zip (not everybody have Rar) - but dem thing doesn't wanna do it at once - goes only folder by folder (what we have here already), so - follow instructions by Zip or get Rar...

fxbs:
nice, Rar overrides folders and installs new indis (files) without harming your old indis (old files). i tried to do same trick with Zip (not everybody have Rar) - but dem thing doesn't wanna do it at once - goes only folder by folder (what we have here already), so - follow instructions by Zip or get Rar...

Hi,

First file is ZIP version

Second file is a self extracting RAR. You need to change the ex4 extension to exe before running it.

Files:
Reason: