Jurik - page 2

Well......

I put them all in custom indicators including the JJMA file.(I tried this in experts as well just incase)

But when I click them they do nothing.

I can go into modify, but cant put them on the screen

Met build No, 184

Thanks

Martin

mart-hart:
Well......

I put them all in custom indicators including the JJMA file.(I tried this in experts as well just incase)

But when I click them they do nothing.

I can go into modify, but cant put them on the screen

Met build No, 184

Thanks

Martin

Well. It was some very small bug insite one of the indicator.

Please find this set of indicators once again (it should work now).

Besides, the JJMASeries.mqh file (attached as well) should be in MetaTrader\experts\include\ otherwise it will not work (it was written in russian language in the comments.

And find an other indicator which you may attach to the any indicator's window just to see how the price is moving (white line - KGSP indicator).

If it is necessary to translate something in english let me know.

3c_JDemark_H indicator from this set is very interesting but nobody can use it without comments' translation.

Files:
jurik_set.zip  17 kb
jurik1.gif  29 kb
kgsp.mq4  34 kb
jurik_kgsp.gif  30 kb

I am sorry Guy's they still dont work.

Im sick as a chip as I really want a jurik ADX. I dont like the met 4 ADX and my Tradestation has given up

Many Thanks

Martin

mart-hart:
I am sorry Guy's they still dont work.

Im sick as a chip as I really want a jurik ADX. I dont like the met 4 ADX and my Tradestation has given up

Many Thanks

Martin

Martin,

Put JJMASeries.mqh to 'include' folder

MetaTrader\experts\include\

In MetaTrader's folder in your computer find folder namely 'include' and download this file to this folder.

Then (after that!) download all the indicators in indicator's folder, open MetaEditor, find those indicator using navigation MetaEditor's panel, press F7 or F5 etc.

It works.

I have build 184.

WoooHoooo, Got it.Thanks for all the help

It would not work on the MIG Met 4 for some reason !

Would anyone be able to make a -di and +di. I know its not Christmas yet but I have a birthday due....

Martin

I want to say about JJMASeries.mqh file.

This file was created by Nikolay Kositsin to help the mql4 program developers to get JMA smoothing for the almost all indicators.

Please find this file translated to the English and note that it should be in your MetaTrader\experts\include\ folder.

The description of this function is the following:

JJMASeries function is created for the implementation of JMA algorithm during the programming all indicators for the changing the calculation of the classic averaging to this JMA algorithm. This version of file is not supporting EAs.

Input parameters:

nJMAnumber - access number to the function JJMASeries. (0, 1, 2, 3 etc).

nJMAdinJ - parameter, allowing to change the parameters nJMALength and nJMAPhase on every bar. 0 - changing prohibited, any other value - permission.

nJMAMaxBar - maximum value, it may be the number of the calculating bar. Usually Bars-1.

nJMAlimit - number of not counted bars yet plus 1 or number of last uncounted bar, usually: Bars-IndicatorCounted()-1.

nJMALength - intensity of smoothing.

nJMAPhase - parameter changing the value between -100 ... +100, affecting on the quality of the transition process.

dJMAseries - input parameter for the calculation of the JJMASeries function.

nJMAbar - number of the calculating bar; this parameter should be changed by loop operator from the max value to zero.

nJMAreset - parameter, the inner variables of the JJMASeries function will be initialized if the value is -1.

Output parameters:

JJMASeries() - value of dJMAJMA function.

nJMAreset - parameter returning the non-zero value in case of error in function calculation. This parameter should be variable only, not the value!

Function call mechanism:

When the number of the bars is 0 it is necessary to initialize the inner variables of JJMASeries function before calling the JJMASeries function. Do it using the following parameters:

reset=-1; dJMAJMASeries(0,MaxJMAnumber+1,0,0,0,0,0,0,reset);

It is necessary the make the nJMAnumber(MaxJMAnumber) parameter equal to the number of calls to the JJMASeries function, that is increase of nJMAnumber maximum by 1. And nJMAreset should be assigned by the reset variable to -1 (do not insert the -1 in the function, it should be done by parameter only!). Other parameters must be assigned to 0. During the programming custom indicators and EA with JJMASeries function it is not recommended for variable to name indicators and EAs starting from JMA... or dJMA...

Example of function call:

int start()

{

int reset,counted_bars=IndicatorCounted();

//----+ check for possible errors

if (counted_bars<0) return (-1);

int limit=Bars-counted_bars-1;

//----+ initialization if inner variables of JJMASeries function (one calling, nJMAPhase and nJMALength parameters are not changed )

if (limit==Bars-1){reset=-1;int set=JdJMAJMASeries(0,1,0,0,0,0,0,0,reset);if((reset==1)||(set!=0))return(-1);reset=1;}

//----+ JJMASeries function call for the Ind_Buffer[] buffer calculation

for(int x=limit;x>=0;x--)

(

reset=1;

Series=Close[x];

Ind_Buffer[x]=JJMASeries(0,0,Bars-1,limit,Phase,Length,Series,x,reset);

if (reset!=0)return(-1);

}

return(0);

}

#include
Files:

++

JMA SERIE

...\MetaTrader 4\Expert\Indicators

.:: 3c_JDemark_H.mq4

.:: 3c_JMACD.mq4

.:: 3c_JRSX_Hs.mq4

.:: J2JMA.mq4

.:: JADX.mq4

.:: JFatl.mq4

.:: JJMA.mq4

.:: JMACD.mq4 fixed

.:: JFatl_Channal.mq4

--

Files:
qq.gif  32 kb
jmacd.mq4  7 kb

hi newdigital... Alex...

I put the JJMASeries.mqh in the respective folder " MetaTrader\experts\include\", but some indicators dont work (3c_JDemark_H.mq4; 3c_JMACD.mq4; J2JMA.mq4; JADX.mq4; JFatl.mq4)..

Do you know why?

Tks

hellkas:
hi newdigital... Alex...

I put the JJMASeries.mqh in the respective folder " MetaTrader\experts\include\", but some indicators dont work (3c_JDemark_H.mq4; 3c_JMACD.mq4; J2JMA.mq4; JADX.mq4; JFatl.mq4)..

Do you know why?

Tks

I reinstal all indicators and works fine...

thank you..

Jma

newdigital:
Jurik Moving Average. About this indicator and some others read https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173021

Newdigital: Does anyone have the original JMA indicator ??? Because the one posted here is a clone and does not work properly. When you run 2 JMA of different periods, it starts out ok, then the 2 lines start coming together and get really messy, on the last 20-30 bars.

It JMA is a great MA when you compare it with any other MA's posted anywhere.

Reason: