Jurik - page 3

forexpipmaster:
Newdigital: Does anyone have the original JMA indicator ??? Because the one posted here is a clone and does not work properly. When you run 2 JMA of different periods, it starts out ok, then the 2 lines start coming together and get really messy, on the last 20-30 bars. It JMA is a great MA when you compare it with any other MA's posted anywhere.

Try this one

May be it will be different.

And you may try an other JMA from the set here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum (or read this thread from the beginning). I think the JMA from the set should be different.

Looking for original JMA

NewDigital: The link for the JMA is the same one I have(that does not work properly)and the othe rlink for the JJMA series wont compile because of error.

Maybe you can have a look at them. Someone must have the original to have gotten the code to write the JMA you have here, thats what I would like to get my hands on, but I dont want to pay $250.00 for it either if possible. It is probably the best MA I have ever seen, and very smoothe.

I tried JMA moving average and it looked great but I think it's due to the fact that it changes according to future price movement?

Another lookback indicator does anyone else confirm this?

forexpipmaster:
NewDigital: The link for the JMA is the same one I have(that does not work properly)and the othe rlink for the JJMA series wont compile because of error. Maybe you can have a look at them. Someone must have the original to have gotten the code to write the JMA you have here, thats what I would like to get my hands on, but I dont want to pay $250.00 for it either if possible. It is probably the best MA I have ever seen, and very smoothe.

I compilled it right now from here. It works. Place JJMASeries.mqh file to your experts\include\ folder and do not compile it. Then place indicators from jurik_set.zip in indicator's folder and compile.

JJMA.mql4 indicator having the following settings:

Length = 5; // depth of smoothing

Phase = 5; // parameter changing in the range from -100 to +100, affecting on the quality of transient process;

Shift = 0; // it is shift of the indicator;

Input_Price_Customs = 0;//Selection of the price for the calculation of the indicator: (0 - "Close", 1 - "Open", 2 - "(High+Low)/2", 3 - "High", 4 - "Low", 5 - "Heiken Ashi Close", 6 - "(Open+Close)/2").

camisa:
I tried JMA moving average and it looked great but I think it's due to the fact that it changes according to future price movement? Another lookback indicator does anyone else confirm this?

you are absolutely right camisa. JMA change. they look too perfect in hindsight..because they change their crossover points. i have seen some croassovers of 2 JMA's and couple of hours later...it showed as the crossovers never happened. forex is the easiet to trade in hindsight.

regards

gabroo_munda:
you are absolutely right camisa. JMA change. they look too perfect in hindsight..because they change their crossover points. i have seen some croassovers of 2 JMA's and couple of hours later...it showed as the crossovers never happened. forex is the easiet to trade in hindsight. regards

geez, then they are useless!???

Jma

Newdigital: Okay thanks, I will try to down load. I really want to get to the bottom of this. I have been testing with the HMA, LSMA, JMA, & FX Fish. They all look fantastic, but if they all change colours of line/bars, then a regular EMA crossover would be better with a CCI zero line confirmation.

If there anyway to change the code in these indicators to not change the colour of line/bars anymore than lets say 2 bars back ??

The other one I have been testing is the Trend Manager, and its rock solid, it will not change colour once its painted in. But I would like to get one of these others working properly as an additional confirmation, if at all possible.

Very interesting indicator from this set is 3c_JDemark_H. Interpretation of this indicator may be the same with RSI.

Files:

Indicator created by Igor.

Look at the discussion here.

Files:
jmaslope.mq4  12 kb

newdigital:
Indicator created by Igor. Look at the discussion here.

Next modification of the indicator.

Should be last one.

Files:
jmaslope_1.mq4  12 kb
Reason: