Jurik - page 15

Volatility Filter

mystified:
Hi Simba

Thanks for your response.I always find your contributions enlightening.Can you explain more in details when you said '' use any oscilllator plus a volatility filter check it daily and forget about it until closing time''

thanks

Thanks for your kind comments,I understand that the volatility filter is the issue here...if not,please correct me

The aim of my reply,to forex_for_life,was ,first to ask if he could be more explicit in order to help him,and second,in case he couldn`t,just give him a general guideline that works fairly well for me.

Once you have defined the trend in the higher tfs,you just use any kind of oscillator based entry(your pet one just to say ),with a volatility filter,to be sure that you enter or wait to enter when the market starts to move in the direction of your surefire trend,so,if you use standard 14 rsi,and it gives you a signal,you wait until the volatility filter says you the market is hot,this way you will probably get a worse but very profitable entry(because there will be be a continuation move in your chosen direction),while avoiding the usual premature and "make you sweat for hours" good signals ..You can see to the left of the signal in the attached picture,that there was another oscillator signal,that would have made you sweat,and,at the end,will have been right for you too(presumed you had the intestinal fortitude needed to stick with it..;))

Make sure that you use the same cycle settings for both your pet oscillator and the volatility indicator(ie if cycle is 10 periods,use half cycle,5 periods,on both of them)

Regards

Files:

JFatlSpeed

I really like the JFatlSpeed Indicator (posted by Newdigital). Can anybody add alert and email alert to the signals (currently arrows)?

Thank you.

Hi,

Is there any website or documentation about those indicators and how to use them?

Anybody has the CFB and DMX indicators?

Cheers,

Daniel

quksilver,

All that I know they used Jurik for Wealth Lab (attached) and some indicators for mt3 (attached as well). And JCFBaux should not be attached to the chart.

I translated those mt4 indicators from russian language (some important comments and alarms). See attached as well.

I just playing with some jurik set. Don't remember which one (there are many of them on this thread).

Look at the image: the indicators even telling you when to buy and when to sell and when do not trade and why.

Files:
yesterday.gif  22 kb

Some CCI indicators from jurik set.

And one indicator not from jurik set:

CCI_Period = 14;

BarsForCheck = 9;

MaxLevel = 100;

MinLevel = -100;

NumberOfBars = 0;

And some other indicators from jurik set.

Files:
cci_1.gif  28 kb
more_1.gif  26 kb
more_2.gif  21 kb

newdigital:
I attached to the chart simple standard FATL indicator. We can not change any settings in this indicator.

And all other indicators are FATL as well from new Jurik indicators' set. See the differencies.

To use those new Jurik indicators it is necessary to know how to use FATL for example.

Where can i find the jfartlspeed-indicators?

erdenmensch:
Where can i find the jfartlspeed-indicators?

This post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173010/page5

Thanks

Reason: