Jurik - page 14

autotranslated english version of NK_library

jurik is a good indicator and Linuxser has posted the latest version. But for non-russians, it's difficult to read the mq4 file. So I write a simple program to autotranslate the mq4 files which use the translate engine(now support google and BabelFish). the attachment NK_libraryEng is the english version of NK_library and RusToEng is the source code of translate program. because it is autotranslated, there must be some error in mq4 files.

RusToEng is coded with c#. the compiled version will translate all the files in "NK_library" directory to "NK_libraryEng" directory. It use BabelFish engine now(google will ban you after some continue connections). If you want, you can modify and distribute the source code freely.

Files:
rustoeng.zip  13 kb

zephyrrr:
jurik is a good indicator and Linuxser has posted the latest version. But for non-russians, it's difficult to read the mq4 file. So I write a simple program to autotranslate the mq4 files which use the translate engine(now support google and BabelFish). the attachment NK_libraryEng is the english version of NK_library and RusToEng is the source code of translate program. because it is autotranslated, there must be some error in mq4 files. RusToEng is coded with c#. the compiled version will translate all the files in "NK_library" directory to "NK_libraryEng" directory. It use BabelFish engine now(google will ban you after some continue connections). If you want, you can modify and distribute the source code freely.

Very nice! Thank you...

Playing with MA'S

I have been playing around with moving averages according to this article :

http://www.trader.online.pl/MSZ/e-st-Moving_Average_of_Relative_Strength.html

İt sounds very interesting to make a relative strength indicator of a moving average(5,10,20 or 30 Jurik MA) or how about making the 5 JMA of 10 JMA ?Any idea anyone?

mystified

mystified:
I have been playing around with moving averages according to this article :

http://www.trader.online.pl/MSZ/e-st-Moving_Average_of_Relative_Strength.html

İt sounds very interesting to make a relative strength indicator of a moving average(5,10,20 or 30 Jurik MA) or how about making the 5 JMA of 10 JMA ?Any idea anyone?

You can use a 5,10,20 or 30 period JRSX or Turbo JRSX ..probably with a smoother curve than the one shown in the article..and very good results in the high tfs

Regards

SIMBA:
You can use a 5,10,20 or 30 period JRSX or Turbo JRSX ..probably with a smoother curve than the one shown in the article..and very good results in the high tfs Regards

Simba,

I have been searching for a swing trading system. Using the 4 hr TF as main trend and 1 hr maybe as entry. Any recommendations?

P.S.

I have a good leading indicator that I tweaked to work well on longer TF and I've tested it for months to be sure there is no re-painting. But I need a good lagging indicator as well as an indicator that keeps me outta flat markets......basically a system

Good Leading Indicator

forex_for_life:
Simba,

I have been searching for a swing trading system. Using the 4 hr TF as main trend and 1 hr maybe as entry. Any recommendations?

P.S.

I have a good leading indicator that I tweaked to work well on longer TF and I've tested it for months to be sure there is no re-painting. But I need a good lagging indicator as well as an indicator that keeps me outta flat markets......basically a system

If you have a very good leading indicator for the higher tfs just use any kind of oscillator(WPR,RSI,JRSX,STOCHASTICS..Moon phases ..whatever) plus a volatility filter and rational position size,enter the trade,check it daily and forget about it until closing time

If you can be more specific I could be of more help..

Regards

SIMBA:
If you have a very good leading indicator for the higher tfs just use any kind of oscillator(WPR,RSI,JRSX,STOCHASTICS..Moon phases ..whatever) plus a volatility filter and rational position size,enter the trade,check it daily and forget about it until closing time

If you can be more specific I could be of more help..

Regards

Hi Simba

Thanks for your response.I always find your contributions enlightening.Can you explain more in details when you said '' use any oscilllator plus a volatility filter check it daily and forget about it until closing time''

thanks

Reason: