Fractals - page 9

Thanks!

@newdigital:

Thanks for pointing out at the solution.

I've compared Zigzags from several indicators found on the threads that you mentioned.

The one from Bossxero was exactly the same as what I've found earlier (fractalzigzag indicator)

This one from ZUP_v75 set (CZigzag indicator)

This is also from ZUP_v75set (DT_ZZ_Nen indicator)

Another one from the same set (Swing_ZZ_1 indicator)

And finally (still from the same set), Zigzag_New_Nen_4 indicator

I've noticed that the Ext Depth and Ext Backstep made the zigzags to be more similar with the ones that I wanted. Still, even the closest match (Zigzag_New_Nen_4) is still different in 8 out of 22 segments (it skipped several fractal points, for instance).

Nevertheless, thanks for your help. I'll use the one matching closest with what I need for now, until I can find another one that is 100% matches my need.

Cheers!

maybe this close what your need, also you can set how many bar for fractal confirmation

Files:
set.gif  39 kb

Hi Hada,

Thanks for the indicator.

I've made a quick comparison between level trading and my manual drawing and with ZZ_New_Nen_4.

The white lines were what I wanted to be there, along with the yellow ones. Nen's indicator was able to draw the white ones, but was unable to draw the yellow ones. Your level trading indicator couldn't draw the yellow and the white ones. So, so far, Nen's indicator is still the closest to what I need.

But thanks, anyway. I'm curious, what are "level actuality", and the last three parameters on the indicator?

Cheers!

Hi fxview,

from your pic you just need set FractalBarsOnEachSide = 1

about "level actuality" i don't know much sorry

cause this system isn't free and i'm not already subscribed for this

from my own reading this indicators show some level for breaking flat market

just my opinion

Files:
zz1.gif  29 kb
breakrange.gif  92 kb

@ Hada,

Great! I've tested it already and after comparing the results, I've got only 3 different swings with leveltrading indicator while also 3 different swings with Nen's indicator after changing the ext depth to 1 while maintaining backstep at 1.

Thanks a lot!

euro usd

steve wicth indicator yu are refering too. they have posted so many fractal in this thread

thanks

imad

Fractals_kharko.mq4 -as they say- doesn't repaint

(4 a few hours on few 1min charts i din't noticed too)

fxbs:
Fractals_kharko.mq4 -as they say- doesn't repaint (4 a few hours on few 1min charts i din't noticed too)

Thank you for testing and sharing fxbs, always joy to see posts from you.

Cheers

Ethan Hunt

Fraktal EX4

Multi time frame fractal exploration.! hour to 15 minutes.I have no metatrader language.İf some one knows please help and work together.

Reason: