Fractals - page 8

igorad:
Hi, I've finished final(I think) version of Fractal Channel (v5).

Hi Igorad,

Does this version repaint and offset itself like older versions of Fractal Channel?

Which is the suitable TF to used the fractals. Sometimes it repaint.

igorad:
Hi, I've finished final(I think) version of Fractal Channel (v5).

Thanks Igorad

Your indi help us alot thanks again my friend.

a7302435:
Which is the suitable TF to used the fractals. Sometimes it repaint.

You cannot trade from fractal to fractal its not designed for that, its meant for an exit of something else or and entry with an exit of something else.

Its just another tool

Fractals

Hello Masters,

Is it possible to present a window with fractal value?

My idea is to have a window like Digistoch for ex., but with the last fractal value on multi time frame 5,15,30,60,240,1440.

I think it's a good idea for a very useful mtf indicator.

THANKS A LOT

LOTS OF PIPS, FOR ALL THE SAILORS IN STORMY FOREX.

It was one indicator on post #6 or 4 with link to download. May be similar with which you want.

Fractals

Thank you, but still not what I need.

I'll keep searching.

robertinno:
i-FractalsEx

extern int Fr.Period = 6; - 6 bars before and 6 bars after the current bar define the fractal

extern int MaxBars = 500; - maximum number of bars for caclucalion

I have been manually trading using this indicator for the last 2 weeks on the EURUSD H1 and every trade has been a winner. I was wodering if anyone has tried creating and EA and intgrating this?

If not, can someone please help me with the code I need to integrate this Custom Indicator?

This is what I am statting with but it doesn't work. Does not return anything on backtests.

//i-FractalsEx Indicator

FracHi=iCustom(NULL,0,"i-FractalsEx",Fr.Period,MaxBars,MODE_UPPER,0);

FracLow=iCustom(NULL,0,"i-FractalsEx",Fr.Period,MaxBars,MODE_LOWER,0);

Much appreciated to anyone who can help me.

Steve

Zigzag & Fractals

Hi fellow members,

Is there anyone in the forum have a zigzag indicator that is simply drawing lines between one fractal peak to low and to peak again?

I've compared three ways to draw zigzags, one is based on the classic zigzag indicator built in the MT4 platform, the second is based on the fractalzigzag indicator that I've found by googling the net, and the third was drawn manually by connecting the fractal points. What I really need is the third one, but there's no such indicator yet out there (or maybe I might've missed it).

If anyone has it or could code such indicator, I hope he/she would be willing to share it here.

Here are the screenshot comparing the three methods:

Classic zigzag:

Fractal zigzag indicator:

This one drawn manually:

Thanks in advance.

FXView

Look at the following pages of this thead for the indicators:

- this page https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173009

- this one https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173009

- and this one https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173009

Reason: