Fractals - page 7

Do these fractals lag 3 bars behind like the others?Oh no ok 6 bars they lag.

Alert

robertinno:
i-FractalsEx

extern int Fr.Period = 6; - 6 bars before and 6 bars after the current bar define the fractal

extern int MaxBars = 500; - maximum number of bars for caclucalion

Can you fractal alert?

Thanks...

modulatum:
Here's an indicator I created using the same rules that I implemented on the original. There's no alert here, so anyone is welcome to implement it. The crux of the indicator is this: if the close goes out of the Fractal Channel, a buy/sell bar is drawn. Be warned, FractalChannel DOES repaint and it can do some 3-5 bars after the fact. Thus, wait for the bar to close before you enter. The first bar on the histogram is generally the signal bar, same color bars that follow only confirm the trend. Enjoy!

Please explain the meaning of colored histogram. If it is blue, what action should be taken ? And red ?

Also the meaning of blue and red lines in the main window.

Thanks in advance.

pjo

hi all,

can anybody help me to make price display at above/below the latest buy/sell fractal like the picture below ?....

indicator attached & thanks for any help.

Files:
fractalz.mq4  5 kb

I am asking the same help from members. Need the indicator display the prices using igorad fractal channel. Someone can help me plz.

Files:

CP6:
hi all,

can anybody help me to make price display at above/below the latest buy/sell fractal like the picture below ?....

indicator attached & thanks for any help.

Dunno how to tell you this buddy but umm you got it round the wrong way Pointing up fractal indicates a high and a short pointing down indicates a low and a long.

kjhfdgjfhdghdf:
Dunno how to tell you this buddy but umm you got it round the wrong way Pointing up fractal indicates a high and a short pointing down indicates a low and a long.

thnx also buddy...but next time its better to think twice or 3 times before talk/write...

Pointing up fractal indicates a high and a short pointing down indicates a low and a long

if u think fractals only work for this purpose then i feel very sorry for u...hehe

FYI, i use fractals as a breakout...so next time understand my question properly...hehe...if u can help, just help it....if u cant, nobody force u.

thnx

CP6:
thnx also buddy...but next time its better to think twice or 3 times before talk/write...

if u think fractals only work for this purpose then i feel very sorry for u...hehe

FYI, i use fractals as a breakout...so next time understand my question properly...hehe...if u can help, just help it....if u cant, nobody force u.

thnx

Latest sell fractal 161.67 latest buy fractal 164.61??

Cool well if your profit target is to lose 294 pips then by all means keep using them this way don't let me deter you.

kjhfdgjfhdghdf:
Latest sell fractal 161.67 latest buy fractal 164.61?? Cool well if your profit target is to lose 294 pips then by all means keep using them this way don't let me deter you.

sir...i don't want to discuss how u use fractal or how i use fractal...because i'm not use it alone in my method...

even english is not my language, i think my request is very simple to understand...if u know how to make price display at the latest fractal then u can help me...but if u don't, i didn't force u.

thnx

Hi,

I've finished final(I think) version of Fractal Channel (v5).

Files:
Reason: