Fractal ZigZag

It also seems good but I'm not able to test with 90%

ienaplinsky:

what pair and time frame?

rzamany:
what pair and time frame?

1 hour USD/JPY

i had tested fractal zigzag V1 for 2 weeks, and from 10K acc droped down to 5K acc, i was so exited when i backtested the EA it gave me the same results like in post one but the forward test just goes south. I`ll folow the thread, and i hope somebody get good forward results.

In my demo account is quite positive, but I have tried it only for few days.

I think it is possible to work with it to mahe it better

ienaplinsky:

You are right! It is impossible to make a representative backtest for an expert that uses takeprofits and stoplosses of only 20-25 pips, unless you use 1M data. I have tested it for you (see below). Don’t loose your valuable time “forward” testing it.

Luis Guilherme Damiani

May the odds be with you !!

Files:
zig_zag.bmp  1543 kb

ienaplinsky:
ahhhh

it's not an holy graal!!!!

tankyou!

try to search on this forum how to get 90% of quality... that isn't hard at all...

all I recommend is to get the MT4 build 200 from any Broker (MIG, FXDD or IBFX) and get the m1 data from the server, by Menu Tools>HistoryCenter: then select the currency pair and click download, wait for a while and voila! The m1 data is automatically converted to other frames as well...

Then just open the Strategy tester and use the desired EA on the Currency pair you updated...

BrazilianTrader:
try to search on this forum how to get 90% of quality... that isn't hard at all...

all I recommend is to get the MT4 build 200 from any Broker (MIG, FXDD or IBFX) and get the m1 data from the server, by Menu Tools>HistoryCenter: then select the currency pair and click download, wait for a while and voila! The m1 data is automatically converted to other frames as well...

Then just open the Strategy tester and use the desired EA on the Currency pair you updated...

Ok Tankyou. I've tried your solution. all ok

Now I can test with 90% of quality

Short position

Hi all,

I'm dont metaprogramer, so I could not figure out where the error of EA. He does not follow trend and did everything and did not open any short position.