Fractals - page 14

Fractal Channel

fxbs:
sFractals_alert.mq4 (7.4 KB) Fractal-Channel.mq4 (3.4 KB)

Thanks FXBS

On the Fractal channel would it be possible to add an alert (pop up/email) when the ray line extensions cross.....like ma cross alert?

Thanks AW

Default Mt4 Fractal

Hi,

I'm looking for the default metatrader fractal indicator with just a sound/popup/e-mail alert to it.

Thanks,

Ind-fractal-1

Hi all,

Please can anyone help on this indicator.

I know how to interpret it as high and low but what I would like to know is the meaning of it's various colors. On this particular fractal indicator, you have it turn red, sometimes it's blue.. and If you look in the color tab in the indicator settings you will see even sienna and other colors.. What do these colors represent.

Thanks in anticipation of your swift response.

ind-fractals-1.ex4

P/S: I would also appreciate it if someone would kindly add alerts to this indicator. Thanks

Files:

Okay guys thanks.. I just noticed what they mean. Each for the various timeframes and the higher the time frame color, the stronger the move.

trendlne through fractals

Does anyone have an indie that draws a line through aligning fractals?

Closest I could find is level123, but its not that.

Files:

Maybe the SHI channel indicator is something to look at. It creates a trend band through fractals.

Help with indicator

Hi, the attached indicator draws an arrow over the candles, or below them. The problem is that is too close to the candles, can someone modify the code to show some distance between the arrows and the candles.

Thanks

Files:

candela04:
Hi, the attached indicator draws an arrow over the candles, or below them. The problem is that is too close to the candles, can someone modify the code to show some distance between the arrows and the candles. Thanks

Changed it to use Atr distance from low and high looks like it gives some distance between.

Thank you, that's perfect

newdigital:
Found some article (two the same files in doc and in pdf format) about how to trade fractals. In Russian, sorry.

Oh dude, the russians will be more wise about the fractals than us!

Reason: