Fractals - page 10

RVMFractalsLevel

Hello. Could anyone put together the RVMFractalsLevel indicator that combines multi-timeframes simultaneously-namely the monthly,weekly and daily into one indicator? It would be nice to be able to lable the diffrent levels by their respective timeframes also. Thanks in advance to anyone good enough to help.

Files:

fractals+divergence

fractals+divergence

Look Good

when we can entry and what time frame ?

vetmed:
fractals+divergence

Hi and thanks.

I've moved the post to the fractal indicators thread.

riskyachtar:
when we can entry and what time frame ?

Sell - when all muvings intersect at the top, signal divegenсу down and all this confirms indicator CTG Structure.

Buy - respectively, all vice versa.

Sorry for the bad my English.

TF - M1

RVM Fractasl level MTF

quantwannabee:
Hello. Could anyone put together the RVMFractalsLevel indicator that combines multi-timeframes simultaneously-namely the monthly,weekly and daily into one indicator? It would be nice to be able to lable the diffrent levels by their respective timeframes also. Thanks in advance to anyone good enough to help.

Anybody????

support resistance lines based on fractals:

this post https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/debates-discussions/116-something-interesting-please-post-here/page40#comment_316582

modulatum:
Here's an indicator I created using the same rules that I implemented on the original. There's no alert here, so anyone is welcome to implement it. The crux of the indicator is this: if the close goes out of the Fractal Channel, a buy/sell bar is drawn. Be warned, FractalChannel DOES repaint and it can do some 3-5 bars after the fact. Thus, wait for the bar to close before you enter. The first bar on the histogram is generally the signal bar, same color bars that follow only confirm the trend. Enjoy!

does this indicator repaints beyond current bar close (like all fractals)?

Files:

fractals_Takbir.mq4

extern int Bars.left =5;

extern int Bars.right =5;

Files:

hi

never used this one just sharing

Fractal Adaptive Moving Average - by John Ehlers

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

Files: