Fractals prediction ?

Hey guys, I am wonder if anyone can has an indicator or system that would be indicates the middle candle of the fractal after that candle is closed, it doesn't has to show all fractals but some of them. What do you think, how it be helpful to know the highest high or lowest low of the fractal before it is created, is it possible at all ?

Debates & Discussions

Fractals prediction ?

mj0233, 2016.05.19 07:25

Hey guys, I am wonder if anyone can has an indicator or system that would be indicates the middle candle of the fractal after that candle is closed, it doesn't has to show all fractals but some of them. What do you think, how it be helpful to know the highest high or lowest low of the fractal before it is created, is it possible at all ?

What is a middle candle of a fractal?

mj0233:
i dont it's possible to predict that based on one candle , as far as i know metatrader automatically draw fractal based one close of 4 candles and will remove it if the 5th candle doesnt follow the earlier ones .

whisperer:

What is a middle candle of a fractal?
The middle candle of the fractal is the 3rd candle of 5 that are calculated to create the fractal, since we know fractal is created relaying of 5 bars. Another words is this one where the arrow appears above.

mj0233:
The middle candle of the fractal is the 3rd candle of 5 that are calculated to create the fractal, since we know fractal is created relaying of 5 bars. Another words is this one where the arrow appears above.
That is the fractal itself, not the middle candle of a fractal, but OK

But I like this one more : http://mathworld.wolfram.com/Fractal.html :)
Reason: