Fractals - page 20

mladen:
jeandl Try this one out. It can show adjustable fractals from up to 4 time frames (along with proper alerting for each time frame)

Superb, Thanks a lot.

This way it can show details on low tf and major S/R on high TF.

mladen:
jeandl Try this one out. It can show adjustable fractals from up to 4 time frames (along with proper alerting for each time frame)

Mladen...is it possible to have it in a separate window...like other 4 time frame indicators?...right now it makes chart messy...Thank you

Posted it here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181187/page2

Pava:
Mladen...is it possible to have it in a separate window...like other 4 time frame indicators?...right now it makes chart messy...Thank you

Great...thank you

Support resistance indicator based on fractals
Files:
supersr7.mq4  3 kb
super_sr.gif  16 kb

Fractals that displays prices of the fractals on chart
Files:

is it possible to add price box to SuperSR7?

This one gives slightly different fractal points compared the ones above.

Files:

Possible problem with fractal indicators alert code

mladen:
A friend of mine asked me for alerts on adjutable eriod fractals.

It is rather interesting problem since it can have 3 states of alert (fractal up,down and up/down (fractals are not limited to show only up or down)) and also can revert (last fractal can be removed on a new tick and the older fractal becomes valid at that case) and it gives a total of 6 possible alert kinds it should handle. So here is a version that can cover all those cases

PS: as It is known, adjustable period fractals are equivalent to super signals

Dear mladen,

I'm a huge fan of your coding. Thank you for all your hard work for the community.

I wanted to ask you about the alert function on this fractals indicator. I seem to be getting only "up/down" alerts, never any of the other possible alerts.

I hope you can have a look to see if it needs adjusting.

regards,

drofwarc.

This fractal indicator

drofwarc:
Dear mladen,

I'm a huge fan of your coding. Thank you for all your hard work for the community.

I wanted to ask you about the alert function on this fractals indicator. I seem to be getting only "up/down" alerts, never any of the other possible alerts.

I hope you can have a look to see if it needs adjusting.

regards,

drofwarc.

Hi mladen,

Re-reading my earlier post, I realize it's not entirely clear which fractal indicator I was referring to. This is the one: Fractals - adjustable period & price & mtf.

regards,

drofwarc

Reason: