Fractals - page 18

I'm using a similiar indi with Zup, and also found an updated version of the Vilka indicator.

I'm not the coder , those indicators were found on the mql codebase

Fractal radar and 3 zz semaphore modification ideas

Could someone please code my ideas- If I get rich I will pay you, maybe, lol.

Something similar to the indy below needs to draw horizontal lines on the chart for 3 highest amonts of x size CLOSED up and down fractals in x periods for all TF

I also would like it to draw a border around ALL bars in the closed fractals

fractal_radar.mq4

This would also be really cool to do to the 3 zz semaphore- only closed fractal signals should color, the rest should be hollow or dim grey- and a ghost (like 3 different size x's) where the first signal actualy showed up- (edit) found something almost just like it and am satisfied enough.

How about a trendline from the point it starts sliding and another to the next fractal in the same direction?

That could be revealing imo.

That Vilka indicator is more like my earlier idea than the 3zz semaphore- I made a minor improvement so you can select line thicknesses/styles for the 2 up/down levels- it conveys more information now- I haven't tried all 100 lines yet lol- MTF could be nice.

vilka_indicator_1.3.mq4

Thanks,

Ty

Fractals with alerts ...

A friend of mine asked me for alerts on adjutable eriod fractals.

It is rather interesting problem since it can have 3 states of alert (fractal up,down and up/down (fractals are not limited to show only up or down)) and also can revert (last fractal can be removed on a new tick and the older fractal becomes valid at that case) and it gives a total of 6 possible alert kinds it should handle. So here is a version that can cover all those cases

PS: as It is known, adjustable period fractals are equivalent to super signals

mladen:

It is rather interesting problem since it can have 3 states of alert (fractal up,down and up/down (fractals are not limited to show only up or down)) and also can revert (last fractal can be removed on a new tick and the older fractal becomes valid at that case) and it gives a total of 6 possible alert kinds it should handle. So here is a version that can cover all those cases

Could we please have an option that it won't push the signal until a closed bar and then leave a mark from the first signal bar to the current?

What about a deviation or ATR% from x bars range for the signal- then you could catch breakouts without waitng for the closed bar but be a little safer?

Thanks.

Anyone knows if there is an automated way to close trade at the same distance from present to the previous fractal?

Files:
b_3.jpg  41 kb

Files:

Thank you...I was thinking more of a graphical solution...like placing a line at a predefined distance that will close an order...

mladen:

Could we get a MTF setup something like the Fractals MTF select please?

These fractal bars seem not so good, maybe someone wants to play with/improve them somehow?

How about a trade delayer with cutoff

poruchik:
e-CloseOnTime by Igor Kim ������������� �������� �� ���������� ������ - ������� e-CloseOnTime.rar

Wish to close all positions during certain time? Our adviser will help you. Especially it is convenient, when it is necessary will leave or during a dream.

In the adviser it is possible to adjust following parameters:

CloseHour=7 - Time of closing, hours.

CloseMinute=0 - Time of closing, minute.

UseCurrSymbol=False - To use only one tool.

UseOneAccount=False - To use only one account.

NumberAccount=11111 - Number of the trading account.

Slippage=3 - Slipping of the price.

clCloseBuy=Blue - Color of a badge of closing of purchase.

clCloseSell=Red - Color of a badge of closing of sale.

That is interesting- I didn't look at it but it should close and/or put trailing stops on at point or price levels for x of x lots.

What made me post though was-

A trade delay-

i.e You want to place an order but have to go or are very impatient like me- it will delay your order x minutes and if price crosses x or doesn't cross x it won't place the order.

Also it should be able to put in a pending order after price crosses x level.

i.e You want to sell after price goes up to x and then comes back down but you will be out.

That seems like it would be very good to me.

Thanks,

Ty

Reason: