'Close all'/'Open' tools - page 55

glader:
I Am So Sorry That I Am Putting My Request Here, But I Am Terrible Looking For Sript Which Close All Open Positions In Mt4.

I Have Tried Some Of Them And It Is Not Working.

Dou You Got Please Some Script Which Close Immidiately All Open Position?

Thanks Very Much For Your Help In Advance...

I used this for my live account it works perfectly. it will close every opening position no matter profit or non profit. pending or i don't know never tried with pending order

however testing before use it live

_closeallbuysell.mq4

Files:

ok and sorry about wrong place, that happened because i don't write here very often...

Pending EA Close Price

Do we have this kind of Pending EA in this forum

I want to place a Buy Stop or Sell Stop at Specified Price on 5M Chart. But I want the Pending Order only triggered

when that 5 M candle closed at that Specified Price.

Let's say : Place Buy Stop eur/usd at 1.3005. Only trigger if the last 5M Candle closed at 1.3005 or greater

the same with Sell Stop order

Stop loss and Profit Target are automatic placed when Pending Order Triggered

Thank You

Closing orders script needed

Hi!

Hopefully someone will help me. Im' looking for a script that can close all orders/all profitable orders/all unprofitable orders/all pending orders.

Keoma:
Hi! Hopefully someone will help me. Im' looking for a script that can close all orders/all profitable orders/all unprofitable orders/all pending orders.

Hi Keoma,

Moved your post here, there is all kinds of scripts here.

set takeprofit and stoploss to pending orders

hi dears,

I need ea or script can set takeprofit and stoploss automatically to all pending orders

i'll be appreciated for that

thanks in advance

Hi Guys!

I’m developing a new tool for traders and I want to hear what you think about this tool. The aim of the program is to help traders with some routine tasks and speed up trading. It will work with MetaTrader 4 platform.

Here is the screen shot of the program:

Main features are:

• 1) Open/close orders on any pair in one click. This can be helpful for people who use scalping strategies.
    • 2) Set StopLoss/TakeProfit levels on MetaTrader4 charts by dragging lines on the chart (see the screen shot below)
      • 3) Show the list of orders in a compact form with custom filters
        • 4) Easy and compact interface, you can put the at any location of your screen on the top of other windows

• 5) Open bunches of trades (for example open a stack of Pending orders or open several orders on different pairs at one time)

• 6) Hide SL/TP from broker

• 7) Multilevel StopLoss/TakeProfit (you can set many SL/TP levels where your position will be scaled out)

Please let me know what you think about such a program? Can it be useful for you?

Yahoo! We finished the beta-version of this program, you can download it here. Please test it and let me know what you think.

EA for Closing Orders While in Porfit

Having trouble finding EA that will close all (positive or negative) when one of trades happens to be in profit of X pips.

Need this option for forward testing. Can somebody support?

EA I have found can close all when total is in profit. Close at Profit - MQL4 Code Base

-Cheers

Hi All !

Please help me ! I'm looking for a script, which :

places sellstop and buystop order at one time with settings (lots, sl, tp) .

Thanks,

Mary

Reason: