Swiss Army EA (Automatic order management) - page 31

sorry

sorry to close several orders when the overall loss is 100 $ as I have set?

hi

I want to place different Breakeven/trailing stop for 2 orders (both on Eurusd);

How I must set this ea?

thanks

3 decimal price brokers?

Hi ryanklefas

Will your EA work OK with 3 decimal brokers like Interbank (now) or HotSpotFX?

TIA

Pepe

Versions SA EA

I have seen reference to the original 1.5.1 posted in 2007, and a few posts reference 1.6. What is the latest version, and where is a link to it if not the original. I know this is off topic a bit, but I could ask the same about MTP, as I have seen reference to 1.7, and 2.4. I am new to this all, and want to at least start with the any updates before I start asking my questions from what will obvioulsy be a steep learning curve...

Thanks folks.

TenEagles

Is there any Swiss Army alternative around with source code ?

ryanklefas

First of all thanks for this great EA!!

I was wondering if the following would be possible,if so how would I set it up?

I have a MT4 platform with several different EA's running.

One particular EA ( call it EA X) I am using works on several pairs and usually has a trade open on each of these pairs at the same time.

I would like Swiss Army to close all trades from EA X

when a certain overall profit or loss is reached,and not to look at individual trades made by EA X and certainly not to close anty trades from the other trades.

Thanks in advance.

EMA trailing stop

Is it possible to implement an EMA trailing stop. If you set EMA-value to 50, the trailing stop will trail on the 50 EMA.

Hi,

It seems that the trailing stop counts the spread too

How can i let it to ignore spread vaule

I mean when i select

extern int BreakEvenAt=51;

extern int BreakEvenSlide=50;

extern int TrailingStop=0;

then its activating what i selected without counting the spreads

thank you

Swiss Army EA

I am new to this forum and have been reading some of the early posts in this thread. Can someone please advise how the SA Ea is applied. Is it attached to a chart that has a trade open in the terminal, that is, a chart that has an existing EA operating on it or does it need a new chart opened and the SA EA attached to that ?

Many thanks

Mikenval

mikenval:
I am new to this forum and have been reading some of the early posts in this thread. Can someone please advise how the SA Ea is applied. Is it attached to a chart that has a trade open in the terminal, that is, a chart that has an existing EA operating on it or does it need a new chart opened and the SA EA attached to that ?

Many thanks

Mikenval

Maybe you could try it...

the right use is : attach to a new chart, when you open any order, sa manage it for you

Reason: